1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

www.panthershuddle.com

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Fred Smoot's Father, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Mongo

Mongo Pawn in game of life

:wings:

As pissed as you seem to have gotten about my insignificant opinion, you really have no business posting on any board. Glad I could make your day though.:wings:

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    yeah, interesting tidbit that had already been mentioned anywhere that had any sense months ago. Can't argue p-huddle into being interesting or smart.

3. Sackem90

Sackem90 Misplaced Panthers Fan

4. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

5. Mongo

Mongo Pawn in game of life

Ohh, so now having an opinion that you don't like about your thread makes one stupid. Interesting and intolerant philosophy you have there. But I can see how you must be a whole lot smarter than I am since you have the ablilty to determine how stupid I am based on a few sentences on an internet message board

Who said you're pissed? You did. Right under your screen name.

And I didn't mean to imply that my comment was insignificant to me, only that it should be to you. Your panties shouldn't knot up so tightly over me or anyone else saying that your thread is like another. It's my opinion. It's not wrong, it just is. Quit trying to act like Collin and get totally POed at other opinions.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  6. SixMileDrive

SixMileDrive Junior Member

The main advantage of panthershuddle.com is that you don't have to deal with Collin there; which is the #1 reason I rarely frequent this forum. He's almost as bad as that reservoirdog guy on afmb.

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    afmb?

Collin's not here right now, but I'd rather deal with knowledge and bullshit than idiocy and bullshit.

8. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

llo

9. Clay

Clay Full Access Member

funny cause it's true

10. monstercat

monstercat Full Access Member

Yup. Personally, I'd rather read comments from people with a sense of humor, whether they are football geniuses or not, than asshole know it alls who think they rule the world and won't tolerate another point of view. I think they tried that approach in Germany once upon a time and it didn't work out so well.

Anyway, why hate another group of Panther fans whether you agree with them or not? It's not like it's a life or death decision to read or comment on one message board over another. Plus, part of the fun is disagreeing and talking trash with each other...if you can be civil about it and not make it personal everytime, that is.