1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Will the last of the streaks end???

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by WYDD, Feb 25, 2002.

1. WYDD

WYDD Guest

Well, this week we could see the end of all the carolina streaks. Clempsun travels to chapel hill where they have never won. Barring carolina winning the acc tourney, "the streaks" of 20 win season, top 3 acc finishes and ncaa tournament appearences will end. Can clempsun do the unthinkable and beat the heels in chapel hill?? I don't think they will, but it would be wonderful to see it. Then, we'll never EVER have to hear about those streaks again. Because i'll be dead by the time carolina can pull those off again.

2. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

NAH, AFTER WE ARE BACK TO FORM NEXT YEAR WE'LL JUST THROW OUT THIS YEAR DUE TO COACH K'S BAD BACK. ALL STREAKS ARE IN TACT.

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Being in my pessimistic mood today, I bet this one is ending this year too. I haven't seen UNC WANT to win a game in awhile. They play good in streaks, have lucked into a few wins. Clemson is not a s bad as the Team UNC beat last month. Maybe UNC matches up good with Clemson tho.

I just think Clemson will be jacked for this game. This may be their only chance this good to steal one in Chapel Hill. I hope UNC can pull it off and keep at least this ONE streak alive but I have my doubts.

go (yawn ) heels

4. WYDD

WYDD Guest

See, if the heels get rid of DOH after this season and return to the promised land next season, i have no problems with you guys blaming it on doh.

5. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

man I can't wait til this season is over and you won't find out the real reason why until it is over. ;)

6. WYDD

WYDD Guest

oh my gawd, WOSSA IS GONNA COACH THE HEELS!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. wolverine

wolverine Guest

Just three words for ya

We'll be back!:D

8. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

I have it on a good source that Phil Ford will return to the Heels as an assistant next year. I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! Doherty deserves 5 years. However, I don't think he will survive another season like this one. Next year is all or nothing for DOHERTY, IMO!

9. p2k1f

p2k1f Guest

the heels are suffering from gutheridge's recruiting skills, or i should say lack of recruiting skills. they'll be back. i do have some questions about the offense doh is running. i can't figure out if it's designed to score points or not, it's hard to tell.

10. WYDD

WYDD Guest

Hot damn, kegger at midnight madness this year.