1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Why?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by crazydave, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

I like them today....won me $500

2. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

You better watch it, Builders going to kick your ass...then smack you in the forehead with his dick.

Plus, we need the Packers to win the North if we want to make the playoffs...either that or they need to finish 8-8 and we need to win out to have a chance.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2004
  3. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

I hate Philly because of TO this year.

Sunday they were talking about who Philly should be afraid of in the NFC, if anyone. Teams like Minnesota and even Green Bay were still being tossed around, but not much else. I got to thinking about it, and at the risk of being a homer, I think the most dangerous threat to knock off Philly in the playoffs is Carolina (if we can get there). Seriously.

4. Rumpeltiltspin

Rumpeltiltspin Dixie Normous

Well, first of all just to get in the po's would make me very happy. But the true icing would be to beat Philthy, whether it's for the SB or not.

I hate those guys, and there's not many teams I actually 'hate'. I used to hate SF back in the day, but now it's hard to hate em. I hate Vicklanta and Tampa, prolly more so because of the rivalry thing.

I think I hate them also because the media makes their teams all about Vick, NcNabbed and TO. I couldn't stand to play with TO because of his 'tude. And I don't care how good he is, I'd wouldn't like him even if he was here.

I can't explain why I don't like Nabb. I just never have.

I prolly wouldn't dislike Vick as much if the media wasn't so far up his ass, or if he played in the AFC.

5. Sackem90

Sackem90 Misplaced Panthers Fan

:applause:
    Yes, definitely.