1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who's going to win the ACC tournament?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by cds3, Mar 4, 2002.

Who will win?

1. Maryland

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Duke

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Wake Forest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. N.C. State

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Virginia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Georgia Tech

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. North Carolina

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Florida State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Clemson

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

Tarheels of course. They have been holding back waiting for tournament play to begin. (No I don't want to wake up)

2. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

The Tarheels in classic rival fashion will upset Duke to start the tourney. Maryland will suffer a simular upset and the Tarheels will coast the rest of the way and make NCAA tourney by winning the ACC.

3. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

Get up and turn your alarm off!

4. Quick Willie

Quick Willie Guest

As much as I would love to see my beloved Heels shock the college basketball world and win the ACC I know this want happen. I'm going to go with the Terps to win it this year. If not the Terps I would love to see any team but the Devils win. It would really make my season to see the Devils lose and not get any hardware( Championship Trophy) this season.

A Duke loss would be a victory for me and, I'm sure, a lot of ACC fans. I have really come to hate those punks at Duke.

:p :p GO TO HELL DUKE :p :p

:D :D TAR HEEL TO THE BONE :D :D

5. p2k1f

p2k1f Guest

i'ld like to see maryand take it. i think they will. anybody but duke.

6. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

oh man, how can you guys pull for that yankee team, i hate maryland terps, atleast have a NC team win it

7. WYDD

WYDD Guest

i was looking at cnnsi.com and they had a poll as to which conference tourney was the most intriguing. Of course out of 50K votes, acc was tops. Regardless of what the acc does, they are still THE conference to be watched. That's why it's always gonna be hard for schools like charlotte to have big non-alumni fan bases. I'm sure that's ok for most of them, but if they had non-alumni fans going crazy for them, i doubt they would mind it.