1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who needs 3?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by YINZER, Jan 3, 2004.

1. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Grendolyn and NAHarry posting together. There's a shocker. Why dont both of you come introduce yourselves together. Na, you can even bring along all your other usernames.

2. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

What's under the toboggan!

:afro: Dat aint no toboggan, dat's ah JIMMY HAT!!

Yes, the rumors are true, PI's real name IS Richard Cranium!

3. 49erpi

The king of multiple usernames is a pussy.

4. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

This is some quality reading guys. It could possibly make the TBR Hall of Fame forum.

:apopcorn:

Savio, you catchin' this?

5. 49erpi

Wait and see if we lose another game that we should have won then the 'king of multiple usernames' aka 'Mr. Hypocrite' will do his annual defacing of coach Lutz and denounce the program. Then this thread will really be a hall of famer.

6. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

This is especially important to me, because it came in our 3 losses, but here are the comparisons in our losses.
    GW - Mitch
    MIN FGM-A 3-PM-A FTM-A OFF DEF TOT AST PF BLK STL TO PTS
    27 4-5 1-2 7-8 0 0 0 4 3 0 2 3 16

Brendan
    30 2-13 2-12 2-2 0 1 1 0 4 0 1 1 8

This loss can be attributed to Brendan. Mitch played insanly better than Brendan, and this alone contradicts your statement HH. If we say that each TO counts as two points for the other team, every assist counts as 2 points and each missed shot counts as 1 point (regardless of how that is really how it is), Brendan gave the other team 5 more points than he scored. Mitch, on the other hand, gave us 9 points more, plus two steals to brendan's one. I'd say Mitch gets the game ball in this matchup.

Bama - Mitch
    16 1-5 0-1 0-0 0 2 2 2 1 0 1 2 2

Brendan
    25 6-12 5-11 0-1 0 2 2 0 5 0 1 1 17

Brendan was on this game, Mitch was off. Brendan takes the cake here, far and away. Of course, if Brendan has a night like Mitch's (see GW) he stays in the game. Interesting.

URI - Mitch
    26 3-5 1-1 3-3 1 2 3 3 3 1 0 2 10

Brendan
    22 3-10 2-8 0-0 0 1 1 0 3 0 0 0 8

Looks like Lutz finally started getting the memo. Mitch's stats totally dominate Brendan's, he even had a block (unlike Brendan, who has had his shot blocked more than once in a game). Brendan has lead the other team to more points than he has produced in 2 out of our 3 losses. Mitch has only done that once.

Now, Brendan has won us one game, however Mitch was one of the main reasons we won at SIU. Therefore, in a comparison of the two, I would say Mitch has been at least as beneficial or even more so overall than Brendan. Mitch's handle is shaky, but he can split up pg duties with Demon on the offensive end. I just think that Demon is a better 2g than Brendan, that he and mitch are about the same as far as PG goes and that Mitch is more of an asset than Brendan because of the intangibles. I do agree that having two three point threats stretches the D, but one guy can stretch the D.

See, I see Brendan as more of a roleplay on our team than a guy that has to be on the floor. He should play a lot when he's playing smart and he's hot. We can't really afford to let Demon, Eddie and Curtis come off the floor. Pretty soon, Martin will be the same way. Those three are the core of our team. Those three win and lose us our games more than any other players, because of production, defense and hustle. plavich's points are nice, but he does a lot of things that hurt the team. His rushed, poor shot selection is the key to over half of our losses. Mitch is one of the only reasons we were in one of those and was a more significant offensive player in another loss.

I, unlike Pi, don't really like him. that is, unless he is hot. Demon fired up threes last year because it was about the only option we had. this year, he does it some, but he does other things to make up for it, like passing, playing Defense, and making big plays. Brendan this year is like Demon last year, except for now there are 4 other offensive weapons on the floor. I would say that Iti, Eddie, Demon and Curtis are all capable of averaging over 10 points a game. Mitch could be averaging that much and eddie could be averaging about 15 points a game if we designed plays for them to drive to the basket. Eddie has to create his own lanes every time down, and I swear Lutz is the one telling him to shoot threes. He hardly ever takes a jump shot anywhere else on the floor, he knows he doesn't have a jumpshot. He doesn't look like he wants to shoot the three, but Lutz is never upset with him when he does, and sometimes looks like he is encouraging him.

7. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp

Quality...keep up the good work guys! :applause:

:apopcorn: Move over on the couch HP :D

8. grendel

grendel Member

Pissypot is, was and always will be an asshole.

Good people can disagree on the basketball stuff, but let's not lose sight of that single, constant truth. He just can' t help himself. He is proof positive that Neanderthals could not engage in civil discussion. Probably why they are now extinct. If he'd just go in search of his heritage, the world would be a better place. Or at least Halton would. :fart: :knob: :fart:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2004
  9. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

Is it not enough to be a complete dick all the time using one name? Is creating alternate personality complete dicks really necessary? Not a lot of boxes falling on people at Walmart after Christmas I guess.

10. grendel

grendel Member

You should direct that question to the most complete and total dick of all time. A guy who conveniently claims he only has one user name, though not so long ago he was bragging about alternate names he'd stashed away. Oh yeah, while in total dick mode he goes by the name "Pi." Ugly spud too. :nono: :wink2: :stooges: