1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who needs 3?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by YINZER, Jan 3, 2004.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

You know, I don't think I have ever heard those 2 words combined as an insult before. Dumbass, dumbfuck, dumbass piece of shit, sure - but not dumbshit. You learn something new everyday.

2. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

You're welcome VPkozel, we aim to please.

Back on point - has it occurred to anyone here that Mitch excelled off the bench against a team that was beaten down by the heat and, more importantly, plays almost exclusively man to man defense? In retrospect, I am second guessing Lutz starting Sager only because there was such a low chance that we'd need a zone busting shooter against these guys. I still love Mitch, but his performance does not address his difficulties running the point against a zone defense. Nor does the game address our inability or unwillingness to even try to run our post offense against the zone (I realize that's like pinch hitting a righty versus a righty, but still). I'm really happy that we didnt beat SIU with the 3-ball, but aside from Curtis having another excellent game & grabbing a really solid road win, I'm not sure how much we actually learned from this one. I'm still shocked that Butter didnt thrive in this game. His game is built for beating man to man defenses.

3. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

4. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

Pi, here's a wall. it's suitable counterpoint for your inane, self righteous gibberish.

5. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp

:apopcorn:

6. TheGraduate

TheGraduate Full Access Member

If Mitchell is not ball-hawking someone bringing the ball up court or going coast-to-coast, I, personally, have no confidence in him at all. He dribbles like I did when I got cut in 8th grade.

7. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

I think this really means you finally realized what a hypocritical idiot you are and decided to quit embarrassing yourself.

Please explain to everyone how Mitch struggles against a zone? I don't think you know what it means, you just like repeating it.

8. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

And our other guards can't ball-hawk or go coast to coast, so there you go.

We are going to need his athleticism during CUSA play. Just wait. ;)

9. hootie

hootie Full Access Member

Barry is right, we are going to need him when we play some of the conf teams that play right in your face D. Baldwin penetrating and kicking it out may be the best way to get some decent looks in the half court set. Plus guys like Deiner nut up in a big way when a quick guard gets in his jock, we all saw that first-hand.

Looks like he did pretty well when in the game with another guard other than Sager.

10. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Plavich is like a bad kindey stone, he doesn't like to pass. Why he has free reign, I do not know. There must be some weak high school basketball in Georgia. Vanderbilt is undefeated.

That is a good question for HardHarry. How can Demon and Plavich attack the zone better than Mitch? And I am not a drunk.