1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Who needs 3?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by YINZER, Jan 3, 2004.

1. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

Actually he is faster than most humans, tired or not tired.

I won't comment much since i didn't see the game but: :D

-Great win. We needed that W going into CUSA play. This team closed the deal and that is what impresses me about this win. Give them all a cup of coffee.

-Mitch can be a starting PG at this level and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

-Withers is a stud. However, Coach Moss needs to work with Curtis on his FTs every day after practice. We have to start making these or will end up haunting us.

-Let us not forget Mr. Iti is a freshman. I never believed the preseason hype, so I am pleased with what he is contributes. The 3 second call may be the most inconsistent call in basketball so i will give him a reprieve.

-Hamstring injuries seem to be a bitch. This could very well haunt Plav for the remainder of the season. He is probably going to have to play with some pain.

-I was glad to hear Sager and Baldwin get some minutes. They deserve it. :thumbup:

2. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

Yes dumbfuck! If you listen to the repeat of the game he lost the dribble near the sideline but was bailed out by an overagressive SIU player diving for the loose ball, you dick wrinkle. :tool:

3. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Was it a turnover? No.

If your interpretation of Matt's radio call of the game is your entire argument, then you must be the worst lawyer in the world.

Shouldnt you be out chasing ambulances on a saturday night anyway counselor? :die:

4. HardHarry

Keep reaching dumbshit. Your ad hominen attacks are fucking lamer and lamer as you repeat them.

5. 49erpi

So what? It is not a turnover and it was stupid the first time you wrote it.

Everytime you post you remind me how little you actually know about the game of basketball.

Ok everyone, we must correct the official scorekeeper, change the game record and give Mitchell Baldwin one more turnover because dumbfuck NA thought he detected it while LISTENING to the game on the radio. Somehow, using the brilliant portrait that Matt creates with his broadcast, NA was able discredit the official box score.
    You are a perfect example of why people hate lawyers.

6. HardHarry

For someone who makes vigorous ad hominen attacks against laywers, you sure as hell argue semantics with the best of them asshole. I was illustrating the point that Baldwin's handle is weak in the halfcourt game - he just lost his dribble and it was headed out of bounds for a TO but a ref made a judgment call that saved him. It doesnt change the fact that he lost the ball, dickhead.

Your post once again illustrates that you are a bitter, delusional, self absorbed festering open sore oozing self righteous, self indulgent negativity pus on the backside of 49er fandom. You are a legend in your own mind only and despised by everyone, including opposing teams' fans, except for your handful of alcoholic, dipshit cronies. You give every one of our decent fans a bad name.

You are, in short, an ass clown, in every sense of the term.

:bird4: :bird4:

7. 49erpi

Now my friends are all dipshit alcoholics? You are a real stadup guy, NA, talking shit about a bunch of people you have never met.

You are the clown of 49er message boards and you dont even know it. The fact that a loser like you doesnt like me makes me feel better about myself. I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Drop dead now.

8. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

Could you please use this phrase in all of your posts?

BTW some chick just slipped on a grape at the Harris Teeter on 49, better get over there.

9. Urban

Urban Full Access Member

PI, you are Baldy. Baldy shoves goldfish up his ass and Yinqueer counts them. Mikey swallows. This is your Saturday night. We dont have to meet them.

10. Austinniner

Austinniner somethingorother

Urban, you mean you hate someone BESIDES Metro? :jawomg: