1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Where the hell is Leonard Laye?

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Sep 30, 2003.

1. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

Your over inflated sense of self worth never ceases to amaze me.:rolleyes:

It just kills you that custalk is going stronger than every without you. all your doomsday crap and ego maniacal rantings that it would "die" without you are all false and you see just how little you're regarded.

Anyone can start any poll they wish. Someone actually did at one point I think, but it died after an hour or so. A poll would be fine if it wasn't so easily manipulated. You could log in with your 30 or so usernames that haven't been banned and vote for yourself.

You'll never be welcomed back there, and I love the fact that you so desperately want to be.

2. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

First off, I think you need a sarcasm lesson. That crack about th e oberserver refers to you guys and this whole thread.

What did we blame May's dad for? Don't think anybody blamed Dean for anything, but he certainly didn't mince words that he did not feel that Matt should have been the coach. I think that Dean earned that right, don't you? Gut was definitely responsible for some of our lack of depth - he made some really STUPID recruiting decisions (see Williams, Jason).

And let me get this straight, you are ragging people for putting some of the blame of 2 really bad seasons at the foot of the Head Coach? You're right, what were we thinking.

And, what the fuck do you mean, again? We were never bad at women's soccer.

3. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

That is because they can write about football during the spring and summer.....

4. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    this thread needs it if there ever was one. :D

5. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Damn, the fellow Niners don't even want you.