1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

What if you just dont give a damn?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality Forum' started by KrackMonkey, Nov 29, 2005.

1. KrackMonkey

KrackMonkey Got a light?

I think Brain had a thread a while back about why atheists are so eager to reject God or any religious belief, but I am one of those that really dont care what the guy next to me believes, or what religion he claims to be, until it begins to affect me in the real world. (i.e. terrorists, school teachings, etc)

It doesnt affect me, or my daily life in any way, shape, or form. Yes, my family is somewhat religious, and yes, they sometimes pray at the dinner table, and yes, I will humor them and bend my head over a bit and listen to what they say.

While I am thankful for having what I have, I dont believe that any of it is a blessing or a gift of prayer or religious right. I think everything we have is earned, as well as everything we dont have.

What's in store for me? Im interested in hearing all angles.

2. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

What exactly do you mean by "what's in store for me"?

3. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

im certainly not the one to preach...but bad things really do happen to good people...which make you throw your hands up and say, why me?!:bird6: (in no so certain terminalogy).

I've given up. All those that have gone before me, who are supposed to be looking down upon me...helping me to make the right decisions, guardian angles so to speak...telling me which fork in the road to take.....

SHIT...I'm living for today and today only. like Voyer's sig once said, "today is the day you feared yesterday." BRING IT!

4. Ice Man

Ice Man Full Access Member

So only good things are suppose to happen to good people? Who is considered good? By human standards you may think you are a good person but who do you think God will compare us to? He will compare us to Jesus, therefore none of us will measure up to Him. That's where salvation comes in.

5. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

God doesn't buy our love with good things happening to us. He wants us to lover Him despite all the bad things we face.

6. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

you will burn for eternity......don't worry though......Miss tery will be there with you.

:thud:

7. HollyB

HollyB Iz Lives

What if you just dont give a damn?
    you don't bother with making a post about what you don't give a damn about?

8. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

Holly...I'm leaving my old lady.....send me some necked pictures, so I can fornicate.

9. jazzbluescat

jazzbluescat superstar...yo.

fixed :D

[No offense, Holly.]

10. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

hell I mine as well.....I've been fornicating with your seacow wife for years.