1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WFNZ's Big Announcement - June 21

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by RealMcCoy, Jun 9, 2005.

1. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

If by "improve" you mean "kick that arrogant turd off the airwaves forever and make him take fatseed & 'the godfather' (his former name, also KCF) with him and replace them with actual sports talk", then I agree.

Is Fudge still ranting about "St Jokes" because Martelli called his dumbshit dad out? Fudge and his grudges: "pathetic".

2. batgrafix

batgrafix hannle yo biddness

Penner and Mac was the best it ever was yesterday.

I just can't listen to Primetime any more. I try every once in a while, and I get dissapointed. They say it's caller driven, but after years of talking nothing but ACC hoops and SEC football, it's taken a toll on the quality of the show. People like me that don't really care about either don't listen.

3. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

since living in SC I can only pick up WFNZ in the car. and when I left CLT I was so tired of Packer and his SEC,ACC routine.....now I get to hear about Gamecocks this, that...and thats during baseball. uggh! trust me, Packer is light years better than any local radio down here. Packer gets some good interviews. I know his ego is out of control but...

I miss Morning Sports Page and Packer , not so much for the personalities but rather the local coverage -mainly the Panthers coverage, player interviews, etc.

At least now I have the option to listen or not....and I have XM but I cant pull my car into the office at work and listen

4. Willy

Willy Full Access Member

Great... now I can not listen to fudge packer on the radio and on the internet. :lalala:

5. boone

boone Junior Member

Gee, thanks Infinity Broadcasting. Now that Primetime is on the internet Micheal Jackson fan sites are no longer the most pathetic things out there and hostage beheadings are no longer the most vulgar things out there!! :wtf23:

6. sds70

sds70 'King Kong Ain't Got **** On Me!!!!!'

I guess I struck out on that one !!!!!!!