1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Week 7 picks

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Piper, Oct 15, 2003.

1. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

9 - 5 again in week 5, didn't pick last week. 45 - 29 for the year (60.8%)

Baltimore at CincinnatiCINI think this is a toss up game, but I'll give the edge to Marvin's Bungles at home.

Dallas at DetroitDALThe resurrecting 'Boys should have no trouble against the toothless Lions.

Denver at MinnesotaMINI predict a shootout, but I'll give the edge to the home Vikes with Culpepper coming back this week.

Green Bay at St. LouisSTLI really want to pick the Pack in this one, but the Rams' O seems to be clicking pretty well with Bulger, and Favre has never done well against them, especially on turf.

New England at MiamiMIAI think this one will come down to big plays. A healthy New England wins this one, but the Pates aren't healthy.

New Orleans at AtlantaNOBoth teams are in the toilet, both on the field and in the locker room. But the 'Aints still have a few more weapons.

Philadelphia at New York GiantsNYGThe way to beat the Giants seems to be to rattle Collins. But the Eagles pass rush is in JAX.

San Diego at ClevelandCLECan Couch get it done at home? He should against a Bolts team with terminal Bostonitis.

Tennessee at CarolinaCARPicking my heart on this one.

New York Jets at HoustonHOUI don't see the Texans rolling over for Vinny and the Jets like Buffalo did.

Chicago at SeattleSEAAre you kidding me? Who are the teddy bears going to start? Chandler? Or will Grossman finally get some PT?

Tampa Bay at San FranciscoTBThis could be just as ugly as the divisional playoffs last year.

Washington at BuffaloWASI can't believe I'm picking the Skins here. What happened to the Bills?

Kansas City at OaklandKCThe Faiders get their first loss at home, and it won't be pretty.

2. kshead

kshead What's the spread?

14-8-1 for the season.

For today:

Cinci (+2.5) - Been close a lot, they get one today against a one-dimensional Ravens squad.

Minny (-4) - Hopefully my personal ATM will keep dispensing.

New Orleans (-2) - Kittner?

Tampa (-3.5) - Just going to keep betting against San Fran.

That's it.

3. cathead

cathead Full Access Member

Minny loses

Panthers win

Shocker Raiders beat spread

4. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

Re: 12-2 last week

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2003