1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

We drafted another criminal

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by rrpanther, Apr 27, 2003.

1. rrpanther

rrpanther Junior Member

Manning is going to trial on felony assault! Seidman is recovering from a hernia operationhttp://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfllocals27apr27,1,6497230.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dsports

2. HAVEPSL

HAVEPSL Full Access Member

can someone paste the story?

3. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

....Seidman was the 76th overall choice and Manning went six picks later after Carolina traded for Denver's third-round pick to get him. They will be reunited with former UCLA running back DeShaun Foster, the Panthers' first-round pick last season.

"That is awesome, I freaked out when Ricky went to the Panthers too," Seidman said. "We'll have a little UCLA gathering in Charlotte."

Both players were drafted despite issues that clouded their status.

Manning faces trial for felony assault May 6 and Seidman is recovering from a hernia operation that limited his workouts for scouts....

-----------------
    I only pasted the part that had anything to do with us... for the whole story...
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfllocals27apr27,1,6497230.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

4. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Oh note the writers is a moron... not only does he write for that area, but he doesn't realize DeShaun Foster slipped to the 2nd round last year... I wonder if he's related to any of the observer guys.

5. rake

rake Need one of these

That’s just great. We’ve got one good player so far and another marginal player that MIGHT develop if he lives in the weight room. Two wasted picks (FOUR including the 4ths that we flushed to “snag” lil’ ricky as a future sparing partner for steve smith). I stand even more impressed with our off-season signings now. Thank God we acquired those five guys. How did the same folks do so well in the open market?!

BTW – How many more UCLA players do you guys think will be “snag” today?! :rolleyes:

6. HeadCase

HeadCase dazed and confused

maybe they wanted someone for steve smith to play with

7. HAVEPSL

I can't get into that blame site. Can anyone post more about it. Mainly interested in the criminal thing, the author, etc.

8. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

I like Manning, but think we should have stayed put. We could have gotten some talented players out of thise 3 4th's. We basically gave up two players of equal value for one.
    With all this UCLA flavor, could the Raiders get us to change the black to gold?

9. HM3

HM3 Junior Member

i just had a hernioraphy in february, and things are fine. give these guys a chance, players and decision makers.

i know the gilbert, swann, and smith stuff still festers in our collective memories, but geez. let's wait and see. then if they stink, raise hell.

10. HAVEPSL

Are Mark Richardson and the guy at UCLA good buddies or something?