1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Vikings vs. Panthers Running Commentary!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Savio, Oct 30, 2005.

1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    wow, y'all petered out here after the half. Hope chat was a little more engaging.

That said, it was the best week to have decided to meet friends at a bar, of the weeks we've had so far. [​IMG]

2. Super Jon

Super Jon Member

We got it down in Myrtle, did you guys not get it back home (NC)?

3. chuckrichey

chuckrichey they're back!

i was there,where were you

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

I lucked into seats in row 3 of section 135. Now I know why Pantherfanz and some of the others like the redhead so much. Her face is busted, but she's the only one of the TopCats with a nice, big (fake) rack.

Other notes:
    Jake made some good throws, but got extremely lucky on some throws that should have easily been intercepted.

Gaines does pretty well as a receiver, but he can't block for shit. Seeing someone completely whiff on a block isn't that bad on television, but seeing it happen right in front of you makes you want to vomit.

Stephen Davis is done.

Colbert and Gardner stepped up today.

Our defense came to play. We were delivering some bone-crunching hits (this means you, Ricky Manning). And speaking of Manning, he had a good game all-around. I like him over the slot, because he is great at sticking his head in on run support.

Our cheerleaders are fugly.

Oh, and I saw solarte at the very end. He was basking in Harold Johnson's reflected glory. :mdrmed: