1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Vick Indicted!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Section B, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

They still play it at BOA stadium. It will have a nice ring when we play Atlanta, especially while taunting Falcon fans.

btw, I'm shocked it took this long for someone to YouTube the Baja Men. The rest of you need to get your shit together. That should have been easy money.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2007
  2. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

In this county 90% of indictments result in a plea bargain. Of the 10% that go to trial the feds have a 95% success rate. He plea bargains to not serving time but is finished in the league

3. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

:iagree:

meatpile rules.

4. SincereNCinMD

SincereNCinMD Full Access Member

[​IMG]

5. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

I don't think Atlanta would be a total push-over, Vickless. They still have some talent, and the defense should be improved. They should play with a lot of pride.

However, without Vick, they're totally screwed on offense. It reminds me of the Ricky Williams situation in Miami, when he abruptly retired before training camp. It's that bad. You don't have to be a Panther fan, Falcon fan, or a fan of any team to realize how completely dicked they would be without Ookie. Petrino can turn it around eventually, but he'll need to get his own quarterback and his own style of running back*. I think he's a good coach with a good plan, so they should be able to scrap together some sort of competitive product down the line.

*- this is a good reason to keep Shelton, because I'm almost certain Atlanta would pick him up and make something out of him.