1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

update on Fukudome

Discussion in 'MLB - Baseball Forum' started by LRBaseballer, Nov 28, 2007.

1. rotocub

rotocub like cool....only dorkier

EL...OWE...EL

2. LRBaseballer

LRBaseballer GO CUBS GO!

ya know, half the time I just make posts because it entertains me to watch you blow up like this. I hope that you realize that about half the people on TBR do the same thing. I'm not 19 by the way, but if I was, you should be ashamed of yourself. You constantly, for lack of a better term, get your ass kicked. I never said that the Japanese league was just as good as MLB. I certainly don't think that it is. Hey guys, watch this!

COLON, YOU ARE A MORON! and you stink. Now, sit back and wait....it's comin.....

:munching_out:

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

I realize that you're slow, but anyone who has been around here for more than fifteen minutes can tell you that wasn't a "blow up" for me. In fact, it was me being moderately reasonable. I'm trying to guide you into behaving more like a functioning adult instead of a constantly babbling child.
    I honestly don't know if you're stupid enough to believe that. Obviously I have a very low opinion of your intelligence, but you'd have to be incredibly dumb to genuinely believe what you said there. So even though I think you're probably one of the least intelligent posters on the board, which is saying a lot, it's still presumably bluster, and completely unconvincing bluster at that.
    You were implying that by comparing O'Neill's major league statistics with Fukudome's Japanese league statistics. Obviously I understand why you'd feel embarrassed now about making that comparison without acknowledging the difference in quality, but the more mature approach is to admit your error instead of pretending that you never really meant it.
    As I told the generic State fan, I'm pretty indifferent to insults unless one happens to be particularly clever. If you want to get under my skin and get a reaction out of me, the best thing you can do is to say something spectacularly stupid, which should come pretty naturally for you. That's why we keep having conflict, because you're exceptionally dumb and I have low tolerance for exceptionally dumb people.

4. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

A wise man once said and it bears repeating,

Shut the fuck up!!

:svengo:

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Take your own advice, genius, especially since you never actually contribute anything resembling knowledge.

6. rotocub

rotocub like cool....only dorkier

:slydevlwashere:

7. LRBaseballer

LRBaseballer GO CUBS GO!

wow....i didn't really know that he would.....he still took the bait. It's not even fair, it's kinda like fishing with dynamite.