1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

UNC/NCSU

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by LClefty04, Nov 16, 2008.

1. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Doing well.

2. Iron Man 8

Iron Man 8 Full Access Member

TOB to Tennessee? The Hottest Coach nobody is talking about. He's done proved $$ can change his address. It is Tennessee you know!

3. stickwolf

stickwolf Full Access Member

Well I doubt they want Supercoach from UNC now after the 31 point thumping and wasn't that close....Just heard UNC got yet another recruit..... Guess the recruits were checking their star ratings Saturday up in the Kenan Center ratther than watching what a well coached bunch of kids were doing..... But ol Butch is 10 over his limit , but hey...Thats fine also...Let him have 95 players...then maybe he'll have a chance vs TOB.

4. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

:nosmile:

5. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

Yep, I have actual responsibilites that keeps me from being able to drive 14 hours to see Alabama play every weekend. I'm also fortunate enough to be able to watch all but 2 games on national TV from my couch. I can understand why you get so pissy when a team 7 hours away gets the TV and you have to dial in to the radio to listen to your team play that is less than 2 hours down the road.

You live less than 2 hours from chapel hill. you have no job. UNC was playing their biggest rivarly of the season. Tickets were practically being given away and yet here you were sitting in your crumby little apartment all by your lonesome. LESS THAN 2 HOURS? Seems like you could have at least gone to the UNC/UVA game since you went to UVA and UNC is your favorite team. YOU obviously have the time to go to the game. Is the $10 ticket setting you back?

I would make some pathetic stab at your girlfriend or boyfriend cheating on you but everyone here knows there is absolutley no way you could actually get a girl or a guy.

You really shouldnt talk about anyone being a loser. You're what 30? you still live in some tiny apartment in a small college town. You have no job. You REALLY do spend your weekends fighting with people on the internet instead of interacting with real human beings. Im guessing everyone you to try befriend eventually ends up hating you which is the cause of you sitting at home all weekend...alone . You actually got physically beat up because of the internet...that alone makes you about as pathetic as one can get.

6. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

this morning a 3 star CB committed to UNC over NC State.

7. chipshotx

chipshotx Full Access Member

Maybe you can dress them up as fans and bring them to Durham next week.

8. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

:N1Lol16:

9. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

best post.

10. goodoleburkeco

goodoleburkeco Player Hater

Hey I'll be the first to admit I get worked up about potential recruits....but if they aren't performing/getting better then what's the point? I think Notre Dame is the biggest example, they haven't coached 'em up like they should have and they are mediocre despite having 3 really good recruiting classes under Weis.

I'm not putting this all on Davis because the other coaches/coordinators have to be held accountable for not getting a team up for a Rivalry game, especially one with bowl status/conference division title implications.

They just got outworked, outcoached, and outplayed for the majority of the afternoon.

The play calling on offense and the lack of a pash rush hasn't been great the past few games and it's starting to show.

Coming from what they were last year, is still a major improvement but they should want/expect more.