1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

UNC-Duke game

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCfever, Mar 6, 2005.

1. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

well im here

well u cant say im a wimp... we lost... we shoulda put it away and i agree it woulda helped having dock in there to handle the ball but like K said after the game.. we missed dockery there.. just like yall missed mccants... K said it was just a pair of games that was 2 of the greatest ever this year between the 2 biggest dynasties in the college game... i can take the loss.. it hurts cause we had it and let it go.. but thats why theres 40 min in a game and u gotta play all of them... i look for unc and duke to play at least one more time maybe twice before we hang the jerseys up at the end..

2. Science

Science Puerto Rican of the Sea

To paraphrase someone -- oh yeah, SLYDEVL -- "You'll take that? You deserve to be a Duke fan."

3. Science

Classy. My respect for Solarte grows with every post.

4. Science

That truly is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read, even from a Duke fan.

5. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

I think Spakeing as a hoops fan.I think it fair that both team won a game.Becuase the first game Duke D was very good.And today our D was very very good.also we play a very good game on OF.As a UNC fan i am kind of sad that we did not sweep you guys.At the some time i know that you guys could very easy have sweep use.So i take a win

6. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

DAMN good game. Watched it with a damn dookie in Hickory - but Silver's a good guy for a dookie :xyzthumbs:

Silver was worried most of the game even though dook was winning most of the time. Turns out he had reason to be. when dook took that nine point lead I never thought the Heels would make it back - if they could have hit some fucking threes today it would have made it alot easier. No outside shooting was where they missed McCants - but with Sean May inside they didn't need much from outside. 26-24. Who knows - maybe May did earn a POY award today after all.

And man I was happy as hell to see Marvin get that huge rebound and put back to seal the deal after getting several dunk attempts stuffed back in his face.

The only thing about the game that really pissed me off was the fact the power blipped at my house some time today so my VCR didn't tape the game :mad::mad::mad:

7. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

well it is sly after all - pathetic is his middle name

8. Dukesuckgounc

Dukesuckgounc Let's go Panthers

Solarte is not a duke fan.The guy who is huge duke fan is Steve White and Jim Connors Both of them are huge Dook fan.And they both do Sportsnite on news14 carolina chanel14 in charlotte

9. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Bump this up again. Hey numbnuts, SW played 36 minutes, so please try again, this wasn't even a nice try at an excuse. :ylsuper:

10. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

24 rebounds. I don't care who he is playing against, getting 24 boards is strong.