1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Tweets of interest

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

It's what happened. No one was offering anywhere near what the Panthers did.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

No, you don't. Holy shit, use your god damn brain. Overpaying is exactly the wrong thing to do in any salary cap system, especially dramatically overpaying. The whole idea behind re-signing your own players is that it's supposed to prevent you from having to overpay, and possibly even get you a discount. Instead, Hurney offers at least 20% more than any other team on the market. And remember that this is a pattern for him. It's what got us in salary cap hell before, and he's doing it again. There's not enough money left to improve the roster from 2-14. Mare, Greg Olsen, and Ray Edwards. That's sure to turn things around.

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    so you're suggesting that Atlanta offering a two year deal was realistic?

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

And magnus, you need to learn how to shut the fuck up. Dragging this out is just making it worse for yourself, but don't let it stop you from continuing to lie and make bullshit excuses.

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    how am I making this "worse" for myself? What am I dragging out other than having to defend my opinion for no reason? I mean, I'm not the one that has an issue with it. You can actually drop it and stop pretending I'm "lying".

I mean, I get that everything for you is a referendum about Marty Hurney or an excuse to piss and moan about me. I'm just talking about contract values. If you don't like them, fine. If I think they're about what I anticipated, be a fucking man about it and stop whining.

6. PaulPaladin

PaulPaladin Full Access Member

Speaking of Davin Joseph..Bucs re-sign G davin joseph. 7 yrs, 52.5m, 19m guaranteed.

7. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

ChrisHarrisNFL Chris Harris
    @gregolsen82 hey it's been a pleasure playing with u my man. U will enjoy Charlotte.
    1 hour ago
    ยป

ChrisHarrisNFL Chris Harris
    Great ? RT @TheKostos @GAlexander21 You think John Fox is shaking his head watching Jerry Richardson spend like the Yankees? Wild few days!
    1 hour ago

8. The Special One

The Special One BALL HARD UNIVERSITY

$52 Million for a guard? damn

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Falcons cut Michael Jenkins, Jamaal Anderson

10. Collin

Collin soap and water

I'm not pretending anything, you actually are lying, and you do lie repeatedly whenever you're upset about getting your ass kicked in an argument. And it was dropped when I let you have the last word a couple of pages ago, but you were so bitter that you went and found a Chris Mortensen tweet to post and get this started up again. Magnus, you're a loser. You have knowledge and you have intelligence, but you're an in-the-bag homer for the Panthers who doesn't have the courage or integrity to just be fucking honest. You're a pussy and a coward.

edit:
    And for the record, can you now at least admit that you were wrong when you said Shawne Merriman was a DE-only when he was in the 2005 draft?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011