1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Tripp Tracey

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by Playa, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Playa

Playa The coach is a near

My god he sucks

2. Playa

:agreed:
    Did anyone hear when ...(can't remember the canes player, Cole or Williams)...got hooked on the way to the goal and was awarded a penalty shot?Tracey kept saying there should be a penalty shot AND a penalty because the offending player tugged on the Canes player twice. :wtf23:
    And then there was a time where a goalie got called for delay of game for handling the puck outside the trapezoid. Tripp kept saying goalies around the league were confused because they didn;t know what the rule was, did the puck have to cross the line or just their body when they controlled the puck. I have a feeling the goalies knew the fucking rules. I feel bad for Forslund, I don;t think he knows how to respond to some of the dumb shit. I think Tripp is the love child of John Madden and Darren Pang.

3. QueenCityHillbilly

QueenCityHillbilly Bitch, I Will Kill You

I think he's kind of funny. He's no Pat Summerall, though. Forsland is solid. Tripp did suck when he played for Richmond, though. We used to heckle that fool.

4. Trojan

Trojan Banned From TBR

A penalty and a penalty shot are both plausible on the same play. The hooking penalty would be delayed and the second hook or trip takes away a legitmate scoring opportunity.

But this happened about 10 days ago - where you been?

5. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

there is Trojan's explanation (which I agree with), and then there is this...

Playa, you played how long in which professional league?

Thought so.

6. Playa

But this was all on the same breakaway. He tuuged on his left side, tehn tugged on his right side in a matter of seconds. If it wasn't on a breakaway, would he get a double minor for two hooking infractions? But what do I know, I never played pro hockey.

7. Trojan

Trojan Banned From TBR

If I slashed you and then punched you as you skated down the ice shouldn't I get both a slashing and a roughing penalty?

The two actions were separated by enough time to be separate events each having their own affect on the play and thus each should be penalized separately.

8. JrMonarchs AAA

JrMonarchs AAA Full Access Member

New rules. Last hockey season, it wouldn't have been two. Players need to wise up and figure that out.

9. Hurricane

Hurricane Natural Disaster

Playa don't be hatin. You know you're just jealous of him and his cool clothes.

10. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Same back to you, tubby. If you played any professional hockey, it was about a 150 pounds ago. Go back to commenting on the Nascar Hall of Fame location and how great the young Tar Heels are looking, jackass.