1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Park Nation......

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Feb 13, 2004.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

You lost to Rhode Island.

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

they could play UVA tuff but the rest.......no way! State likes staying under
    the radar!

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

metro you are such a loser.

You have been non existent on this board almost the entire season.

Charlotte is having a great year, played a great game last night - and you still are obsessed with how Charlotte's success is relative to UNC.

I know so far this season I have sat around thinking "UNC is having a disappointing season, not as good as I thought, why they aren't doing much better than Charlotte even"

as long as you keep tabs on UNC as your measuring stick it makes you look even more pathetic.

I really hope the two teams do hook up in the post season, I bet it will be a great game. And if they do I bet UNC wins -

AGAIN

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

they have to contiune to chart their progress by what was once the best in the east, but hiding all year ..............weak Metro!

5. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Yep, like I said, no team is safe.

6. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

suck my balls ass nazi, I've laid low for about a month. The only losers are the rednecks in trailer parks across the Carolinas pissed that the Tarheels suck once again.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

weak response after a month in hiding and the State fans dont want to hear from you when you steal a win from an ACC team in the tournament......can you believe the 49ers are IN? :wavey: most acc fans here have been holding up you 9ers clowns till Now! get with the bball program, metro!

8. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

No NCSU fan has a right to brag about recent basketball achievements, especially not to a niner fan. You're a fucking moron. You have a decent team this year, and all of a sudden you think you're great? Bullshit, you guys suck ass, you would get wasted by the niners. The ACC is good, but CUSA is one of the few conferences that actually has a winning record against Top 25 teams out of conference.

Charlotte is, what, 5-0 against current and future Big East teams alone.

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

why even talk to these younguns..................go ask your dad, uncles or granddaddys. NCSU stats are out there........you are missing it the world of bball with those green blinders on> namecalling is so typical of your age group! did you charge the court thursday nite? WEAK RESPONSE BAIT.....disappointing and you lose!

10. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

I know what NCSU has done in the past, tell me again what you have done over the last ten years. I mean, seriously, how long was your NCAA drought?

You're almost as bad as a Duke or Chapel Hill fan, but...at least Duke fans have a reason to be cocky.

I don't know how good our team is yet, but I know we could beat state, you don't know the first damn thing about our team, so don't pretend to know how we would matchup. Niner fans don't want to know about teams that suck so bad they have only won one team on the road in conference to a team in one of the worst skids in the nation (UNC) or a team that having their best season in 15 or 20 years that is so disrespected by national media that they had to go 7-2 in the acc to crack the top 25.

Have you beaten a team in the Top 10? On the road no less? Shut the fuck up until you have something to stand on, you don't know shit. It's nice that all the ACC fans want to suck state's dick to make their losses to them look better, but that's just embarassing. State would get rocked, home or away, by the niners this year.

Who could stop C-Dub or Eddie Basden? How would you shut down our offense? How are you going to score on us? What is our primary defensive weakness? If you can answer those and give me a legit way that State would beat us, you might actually be making sense instead of talking out of your ass because State is having a freak year in the ACC that will save your suck ass coach's job. Now, here's where you comeback with, "You're too young to know how good state is, and how bad they would beat Charlotte. But since I don't know a damn thing about basketball, I'm just going to act all superior and use that as the reason we'll win."

I can't wait to hear it again!!!