1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Park Nation......

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Feb 13, 2004.

1. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

You're a dipshit. The only reason MSG is like a home game is because we win there. Of course, we win everywhere. GA and UNC are highly ranked so quit with that bullshit. I wasn't going to bring up MSU but you keep bringing up Syracuse so what the hell. MSU was #6 when Duke walked into Flint and whipped their asses. Doesn't get much more rabid than Flint. I'm pretty sure MSU had like a 50 game home win streak going before that game.

2. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

warehouse job? fill me in.
    just what is a "top position" meat?
    btw, I am not feeling inferior to the ACC, the thread title "Trailer Park Nation" actually infers quite the opposite. I have no problems with real ACC graduates, its the retards like yourself and others who don't know anything about sports and just assume everything is based in the ACC and everything else is either A) irrelevant or B) lucky i.e.: Marquette in Final 4.

3. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

Takes one to know one.

AND... because you use the same refs and there are tons of Duke fans in the stand - aka not a hostile environment and not your opponent's home floor, hence my point. Try playing in the Carrier dome against Syracuse (hadnt lost there in almost 2 years before our game) or at the Shoe against Cincy, a team that can count their home losses in the past 5 years on one hand.

Purdue. NC State. Yep everywhere.

And Louisville, Cincy, SIU and Syracuse are highly ranked too, arrogant one. What's your point?

Congrats, SIU had a 31 game home streak and hasnt lost since we beat them. You're still not impressing me or making a point. Any team with a PG and a post presence should beat MSU, the only team to rely more on the 3 ball than the '02-03 Niners.

4. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

and the fact that you are a CUSA graduate AND afficionado makes you more of a knowledgable resource on sports??

5. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

you guys know what i've found ironic, and pretty funny at the same time? when all this shit started when metro's useless ass showed up here, he claimed he hates carolina because of their fans. and i've found myself pulling against uncc at times because of their fans i get to see on these boards.

also, as much as you guys trash people who didn't go to the school they pull for, imagine this scene. you go to a uncc ncaa tourney game party. everyone is going ape shit over the niners. after the game you find out that none of the fuckers even went to college but they pulled like crazy for the niners. now, with your pathetic ass bandwagon fan base, how in the hell are you gonna tell these guys that they can't be fans?

6. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

also, as much as you guys trash people who didn't go to the school they pull for, imagine this scene. you go to a uncc ncaa tourney game party. everyone is going ape shit over the niners. after the game you find out that none of the fuckers even went to college but they pulled like crazy for the niners. now, with your pathetic ass bandwagon fan base, how in the hell are you gonna tell these guys that they can't be fans?

at least use a scenario thats not totally unrealistic.

7. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

which part, the tourney game or people actually cheering for them?

8. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

yes

9. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

You were fine until you made that statement. What bandwagon fan base? We have the very definition of a hardcore fan base. Our casual fans are just that, casual. The bulk of our fans are graduates, as expected. And if any high major school in the state has a right to have bandwagon fans, its Charlotte. Our school and our program are relative infants compared to the old boy network to the NE.

Let's get one thing straight - I dont need or seek approval from the ACC, its fans or any person/organization related to those schools and teams. I don't start threads to that effect. But if you wanna take shots at my program, I'll play along if I'm bored, and usually embarass and/or discredit you (because it's so easy).

10. kshead

kshead What's the spread?

This thread is a riot.