1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Park Nation......

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ezy ryder

ezy ryder =o&o>

Me embarrassing? I'm out competing for top positions with Carolina and Duke grads every day while you work your little warehouse job and become everyone's favorite message board hero with an inferiority complex. UNCC has plenty of people like me earning us a good reputation while assholes like you get us laughed at.

It's embarrassing that people like you constantly feel inferior to ACC schools instead of letting our accomplishments stand on their own. Dumbasses like you are the ones who keep us under Carolina's shadow because you're lost and can't seem to figure out where we fit the bigger picture. Stop making an ass of yourself for once you might figure out that we don't need the ACC and we don't need classless punks like you trying to represent the alum who actually have something worth offering.

2. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

Cinci got their ass waxed by the fourth best team in the ACC. Yep, ConUSA is real good.

3. HardHarry

HardHarry Rebel with a 401(k)

Brains' Walmart Tarheel Cohorts:

[​IMG]

Mike from Gastonia

[​IMG]

The Get-Some-Guy

[​IMG]

Which of them lives here?

[​IMG]

And here?

Tarheel Nation, in all its glory!

4. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp

I would do some research on the team they played against instead of spouting Fev. St. Louis plays a half court, Mike Furtello type offense.

5. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Whoa now, research? That's too much effort. Better to just say Charlotte sucks.

Ezy, since when are academics and athletics the same thing?

The ACC is a better conference than CUSA. I still don't think NCSU would beat Charlotte. Just like many people here thought Charlotte would never beat UL, UC on the road or Syracuse this year.

6. slydevl

Syracuse has proven to be overrated. Its funny how y'all keep hanging you hat on them. Duke be MSU this year when they were #2 and I'll be damned if I am going to brag about that now.

7. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Did I hang my hat on it, no. I said, many people here thought we wouldn't beat Syracuse and we did.

8. HardHarry

And we interrupt your regularly scheduled trolling to bring you this: For every negative post and point you make about our program, I can post the same inane garbage about Duke AND rebut your silly point.

The SIU win has been every bit as underrated as the Syracuse win was overrated. So it's a wash. And despite that, Syracuse is still appearing regularly in the top 25 and will be in the Tournament, so even if some luster wore off, all of it hasn't, and that's not our "marquee win" anyway. Supposedly the Louisville win was.

Instead of constantly trying to shred our program, how about worrying about the very present mortality Duke is displaying in road games? Despite the NCAA's best attempts to keep the Blue Dipwads at home throughout the tournament, eventually they have to leave the cozy confines, ugly co-eds in face paint, and "ACC Index card" toting zebras of central NC to show some nads and actually play someone in a truly neutral game. So far, our best evidence of that is... Purdue.

9. slydevl

Texas, UNC, Georgia Tech all currently ranked teams beaten on the road. Shows how little you know.

10. HardHarry

You have to play UNC & Ga Tech on the road. I'll give you a slight nod on the Texas game because I forgot that one (was that one of those Nuetra-home games?), but you have a lot of nerve calling our Syracuse win into question and then quoting Ga Tech & UNC as quality road wins after the nose dives & roller coaster rides they've both taken.

Oh yeah, I do remember that Texas game now. The opening line of the AP story:

...tickles me almost as much as JJ redick's quote:

LOL. So all kidding aside, you're basicly admitting that you Bleu [sic] Faeries have yet this season to walk onto an elite team's home floor and their rabid, pumped up fans and take a game from them?

My point exactly.