1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Top 10 Free Agents per AJC

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PaulPaladin, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

You are wrong grasshopper....they will let players walk before paying them......Moss was all but thrown away by the Raiders

2. monstercat

monstercat Full Access Member

Are you kidding me? With Jake Delhomme back in there, a guy like Clark or Cooley would make a world of difference. As it stands, I think King is the second leading receiver on the team, and he's not anywhere close to being the playmaker that those guys are.

3. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

tell Adalius Thomas he signed cheap

4. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Grasshopper?

I guess you missed the Adalius Thomas and Donte Stallworth contracts this off season and the Richard Seymour contract the year before. Just to name a couple.

They will let players walk before over paying but clearly pay those that they think are worth the money. Seymour was worth it, Law and Branch clearly were not and those teams over paid.

The Patriots will spend the money, they just spend it smarter than any other team.

If you don't think Moss will be a Patriot next season, put your money where your mouth is.

5. CosmikCatNip

CosmikCatNip of myth and lore

i think you misunderstand. i don't dispute that at all.

king has been ok. and while this may not be a measure of his ability, he's had a little stat padding, and has also benefited some from smith not being as involved as in the past.

i dispute that our staff would utilize him correctly...hence, wasted money in this offense.

it's more a faith issue.

and while not a given, they are the staff that is here now, and for the forseeable future.