1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

yeah doesn't really have a name. Its just called Inside Carolina. That's the reason I said before you had no more info than the rest of us. scout.com gives the same info to all parties. Miller actually works for Inside Carolina as a primary host I believe. Though information is shared across the full scout network. So I knew that since North Carolina's branch of scout.com didn't have anything then NC State's branch didn't either.

2. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

OK Whatever you say. Carry on.

3. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Full Access Member

I don't use scout.com, I belong to rivals.com. Same kinda stuff though. However, the poster on the boards I get my info from is very very creditable. This is the same guy who said NC State would land DeMario Pressely last year even though Tarheel nation swore up and down he was going to Chapel Thrill. Same thing too on A.J. Davis a couple of years ago when UNC-Ch thought he was theirs, this poster said he will be in Raleigh and so he is. I believe Baker will be at State based on all the info I get and our only competition as of this point is Virginia.

4. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

Rivals is Scout

5. AlphaWolf

Yeah, I think you're right. They are all under the same management but my rivals login and password does not work for scout. Either way, they are all the same thing anyway along with insiders.

6. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

Oooops I was wrong. Insiders is Scout not Rivals. Thanks for the correction.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

instate battles for instate players are wild and cut-throat but the border-state Wars for the best in the nation are awesome!

so its NC STATE and VIRIGINA??

8. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

and Tennessee,VA Tech and UNC

same as always. Word now is circulating he may not announce at Saturday's all star game ( 1 pm on NBC BTW ) and may wait until signing day. If that's the case it sounds like a player still weighing all his options.

9. AlphaWolf

This may be the case. However the 1-2 sources that I actually listen to on the rivals boards(BTW only reasons I listen are 1. He coaches baseball at Ragsdale and 2. He was dead on with DeMario Pressly and AJ Davis, two guys we got when they were a "lock" for the Heels.) say Baker is still going to announce for the Pack on Saturday. Take it FWIW but the moderator of the rivals board I read said he got an email from the all star game people that TB is playing in this weekend and the buzz around there is he is going to NC State. But until anyone hears TB actually say where he is going, no one knows but TB.

10. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

Where do you get this shit?? No wonder you don't believe anything on premium. If I had to get ol Scotticus to keep getting my info from, then I guess I would be leery to. Toney will announce Sat. beginning 4th quarter. NBC. Be sure to watch.