1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thanks TurdF...........wossa is just pushing some State Fan(s) buttons.

i see him at State or UVA ....imo

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

oooh PackPride... that makes you and "insider" just like it does wossa, me and Franchise... you know nothing. All of those sites are interconnected and yet they don't know a THING about Baker.

3. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

OK You believe your people and I'll believe mine. Hell one of them is a Former tarheel player and homer recruiting guru Miller Safriet. Had some interesting things to say tonight. Yea they know nothing. Its what they are paid to do smart ass.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

you'll find a few aholes here but thats everywhere! any other interesting stuff to pass along from tonite??

5. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I don't pay for insider stuff - it's a waste of money. The only thing worth paying for is to see some of the player videos - otherwise it's just more rumor and speculation.

I know Miller - hung out with him the last two weekends - he doesn't know where Toney is going any more than any one else does.

As for your name TF - I guess they don't call you TURD for nothing - maybe you know that turd over at dook - you aren't the one that gave him mono are you?

I guess you could tell I'm not much of a state fan huh? - a sharp one are you.

In the last week I have heard Toney has narrowed it down to three schools about 15 times - funny thing is every time it is a different three school combination.

All I know is I was standing right beside Toney last week on the field after the Shrine game and heard the man himself say he had already pretty much made up his mind and that he was not going to narrow his list down - he has five schools on his list and will have until he announces on the 15th at the Army AA Bowl. He also said he probably wouldn't have time to make any more visits because of Christmas and The AA Bowl.

So I was surprised to hear he had scheduled a trip to UNC for the 7th - since he will be leaving on the 8th for San Antonio. Why the last minute trip to Chapel Hill? Maybe to give UNC once last chance to sell their pitch. Maybe because he's a nice kid and wants to tell the coaches he likes and has talked to for three years that he's not coming in person. Maybe he is going to give them the big "silent verbal" before he leaves for Texas.

All I know is what all the rest of you bozos know

nothing.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2004
  6. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

I did hear that Toney was leaning to NC State to get this Carolina fan to quit stalking him. I assume it was Wossa. Since you got your nose up Toneys rear did you tell him how "Dumb" he and his dad are or is that just shit you scurry back to message boards with after a day of kissing their ass.

7. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

i'm feelin some love here

8. The Brain

Geez man you don't get it... its a network... Miller works for BOTH site... he works for PackPride and InsideCaolina... neither site has said a damn thing. That's my point. And apparently I may be a smart ass but at least I'm not a dumb fuck for not understanding that.

9. The Brain

And you have joined him... geez... didn't you people know any of this stuff or did the big ass scout.com logo at the top of their pages give it away :rolleyes:

10. Toll Booth Willie

Toll Booth Willie Welcome to Wusta!

Will someone post a separate thread when he actually commits somewhere? This thread has gotten long and dumb and boring and I don't think I'll bother opening it anymore.