1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

At Wide Reciever. I'm sure thats what he had in mind when he took off to UNC. He was what Bobby Bowden called the "greatest High school QB,I've ever seen" Boy UNC has ruined some good ones. Hope Cam Sexton has another position picked out if he has pro aspirations.

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Well considering Curry only played a year under Bunting that's not very fair to say. Furthermore Curry would have been even better had he focused on 1 sport. His splitting time prevented him from being dominant at either.

3. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Full Access Member

What does TA / or Tony Baker have to do with UNC except UNC didnt get him...

no i didnt know TA.. but he is a lazy soft piece of shit at tailback.. and to think he is going to the pro's a year early to sit on a practice squad or get cut entirely and not get a degree is pathetic...hows he gona support his family.. shoulda took himself out of the game back then or learned to buy condoms

Hopefully Baker was parented better and will at least work on an education because he will get killed with that sorry O-Line at NCSU not to mention a sorry QB that might hand it off to him.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

nick maddox??

5. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Mostly injured and inexperienced. And now you're implying that Baker is stupid because he committed to a school with a 'sorry' O-Line. Did you want him or not? I'm sure he would have been smart if he went to UNC.

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Florida State.

7. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

"Sorry O line". Care to clarify. Where in the hell could you have possibly heard that. The O Line last year had to play before they were ready. Lost Paulsen, Harris, and Morris last year. As I recall that "piece of shit" McLendon was the leading rusher in the ACC until that happened. Harris and Morris come back, and Newby, Lathan, and Holt gained valuable experience in their absence. Their O line will be fine. You were probably talking shit about States D last year this time also.

Don't bring up Nick Maddox to these guys CF. They think had he went to UNC he would have won 2 heisman trophys. Ask how Willie(the worst mistake I ever made was going to UNC) Parker, or Jaques Lewis. When was the last 1000 yrd rusher you guys have had with your "dominant O line, and great ground game?? And thats with Bunting also. Enough blaiming Torbush for everything.

8. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

I guess you could blame Chuck Amato for being mediocre just like the 3 coaches before him.

9. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

We'll take being bowl-bound 4 of his 5 years.

10. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Full Access Member

i'm not affiliated with or a fan of any ACC football program... I think UNC,WF,DUKE,NCSU all suck... NCSU the most...