1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

God i love this time of the year, dont you guys :banana:

TurdF...........thanks buddy for all the insight this year! :xyzthumbs

2. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

No problem CF. It was exciting. And you know the best part was guys like Wossa and Brain telling me I was full of shit, when our guy was 100% accurate while the Tarpit and the rest were being fed a line for a very long time. Everything unfolded like we were told on Packpride for almost the last month and a half.
    And you know the best part was that UNC really wasn't a factor for a very very long time. And the 5 coaches(2 which have now left) showing up for a "clinic" at Ragsdale and then telling out and out lies really turned TB off. And the very best part is that I think Toney probably hates UNC as bad as the rest of us State fans now.

The only thing I hope is that TB gets Wossa's nose out of his ass before coming to NC State. That might be tougher than any D he goes up against while at State as far up in there as its lodged. Congrats Toney You made a great decision and will not regret it.

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

you can cram your smug shit right up your ass til you choke on it.

If I believed every rumor I read about recruiting I would REALLY be a dumbass then. I never believed the crap oin the UNC boards either. At the end I figured the wolfpack rumors were true because they were really the only ones that were consistent. Doesn't mean I had to like them, and it doesn''t mean half the shit on the state boards was true - other than the fact he did verbal to State.

It's assholes like you and the ones on packpride.com that gave me shit for congratulating state for signing him that make me want to :barf:

And actually I do hope Toney does hate UNC now - thats what a wolfpack fan/player is supposed to do.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  4. TurdFerguson

"Smug Shit", Now there is a GOOD one. Go back to about page 3 or 4 in this thread when you stared YOUR SMUG SHIT. Or better yet go down to the TA is going pro thread for more "Smug Shit" courtesy of Wossa. Now kiss my ass, and the next time I try to pass along info to my Wolfpack breathern after he asks for it(See the first post in this thread) BUTT THE HELL OUT. If it turns out to be false then let me have it. I finally had to start PM'ing some of the Wolfpack guys because you guys knew EVERYTHING here. Ask CF how accurate my info was, as opposed to those who were calling me out. "Smug shit" I LOVE it.

5. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Full Access Member

It's not my fight but...

I hope he does better than that piece of shit Back you got now .(T.A.)
    or did have... i guess he is gona go pro and be on someones practice squad...

sorry, i mean injured squad..

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I'll bet you didn't think he was a piece of shit when he dropped 170 on the Holes a couple of years ago.

7. TurdFerguson

Lay off TA. I don't know who you pull for but State was much better with him than without him in there. Whether he was hurt as much as he said I cannot answer, but when he was in the line up he was always a threat to take it to the house. And I'm sure Toney will be also be a threat to score on every carry.

Piece of shit?? Do you know TA??

Practice squad?? Maybe. Maybe he can go the route of some of those HS AA QB's UNC has had in the past. Wait they haven't had many even on practice squads in the NFL have they??

8. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Don't forget Ronald Curry.

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Ronald Curry was pretty damned good this year.

10. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Yeah. It's really too bad about his knee. He was a bright spot for them.