1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Toney Baker

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by mathmajors, Dec 20, 2004.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

:mushy: NC STATE :banana:

2. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Full Access Member

Toney Baker WILL announce on Saturday at the game. He will not wait until signing day. This is the copy of the chat he had on ESPN chat with Tom Lemming.

Full Baker segment....

Toney Baker: Hey everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryan (Charlottesville, VA): Hey Toney, best of luck to you next season and in Saturday's game for that matter. What are some of the things that you like about UVA? Hope to see you in orange and blue next season. Take care man.

Toney Baker: One of the main things is the coaching staff. They have great character and it all comes down to the players. When I went there, it was great to see how they played as a team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaotic Whispers (Hope Mills): Toney.....thoughts on the Wolfpack of NC State.....we need ya bro!!!

Toney Baker: I definetely like them.. about 50 minutes from home .. I think I could play right off the bat there. I like the atmosphere there.

Erik (Charlotte): When might you announce your decision?

Toney Baker: I will make my decision sometime during the game this Saturday.

Jeff (Fl): Toney do you think that Jason is as good as he thinks... Who do you think is better?

Toney Baker: Of course he is good! He's here in San Antonio isn't he?!

Shawn PA: Any interest in ND? Has Charlie Weis called you? What is your impression of him?

Toney Baker: I don't have much interest in ND.

Ray VA: Toney, just curious as to why you were not able to take an offical visit to UVA and if the fans should read into that. Would love to see you wearing the V sabre's next year!

Toney Baker: At this time, I had to play in the Shrine Bowl and then there was a dead period where you couldn't visit, then I had to come here. So there was just no time. But I've been studying this for several years so I know what I am looking for.

Dave (Jackson, MI): What school do you think has been the classiest about recruiting you (i.e. not talking bad about the other schools, etc.)

Toney Baker: The classiest was Virginia.

Jason (LA, CA): Toney have you experienced Neyland Stadium and is that a factor in your decision?

Toney Baker: Oh, yes! I have expereinced it .. one of the best experiences of my life to be honest.

Thomas (Arlington): Are you worried about NCAA sanctions at NC State? There seems to be some concern in Raleigh.

Toney Baker: Not really. I'm not worried about anything right now.

Cain: Toney- How much do coaches use "negative recruiting" towards a rival school in their recruitment of you to come to their school?

Toney Baker: To a certain degree I have seen stuff. But nothing to make your mouth drop.

Steve Boaz, AL: Toney we would love to see you wearing that Crimson jersey that stands for winning. Roll Tide!!!!!

Toney Baker: Not a chance. Nothing against Alabama though. I just don't know anything about them .. right now it's down to NC State, Virginia, Va. Tech, Tennessee and North Carolina. Thanks for the questions!

3. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

OMG! He listed us first! It's a sign! It's a sign!

4. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

That "shit" is what he keeps telling people that he talks to.

Why the fuck should I listen to what people say in Premium? These aren't important people who know stuff - they are just dumb schmucks who pay $10/month to read rumors from from other schmucks who run their mouths so they sound important.

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

thats the NEW TBR Forum Larry spoke of......right?? :thinking:

great time of the year :xyzthumbs

6. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Full Access Member

Yeah, that pretty much confirms it huh? :rofl: I tell you what, I can't wait until this kid signs to any damn school. I'm about sick of the Toney Baker soap opera that the internet world has running right now, and yes I know I participate in the drama. That is just a case of "don't hate the player hate the game." I'm just ready to see how great of college and hopefully NFL player he will turn into. Not bad for a kid from my old high school :xyzthumbs

7. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Full Access Member

Who is he telling this?? Wossa?? Scott Cline?? Because this is so far removed from what EVERYBODY else is saying that its not even funny.

As for YOUR coach John, his Dirty recruiting tactics might just bite him in his big fat ass this time.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  8. TurdFerguson

Boy it got awfully quiet in here all of a sudden. No TB tidbits from Wossa. Come on, they are usually so good.

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Well I was gonna keep it to myself, but I got it from an inside source that TB will bea eating Fish sticks and Macaroni and cheese at lunch today. Keep it on the low, this is premium shit.

10. TurdFerguson

Thats probably closer to being accurate than any of the other shit spewed from the Tatpit lately.