1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This moment...

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by magnus, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Re: where's mVm?

I'm around. I'm just not posting much to Music because I hear the past two days will be wiped clean.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

mVm how do you know this about the posts being cleaned.

Paul Butterfireld / better days

3. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Not to answer for him but I talked to LarryD today as did magnus and Larry said that we'd lose all of the last 2 days.... and then we'd be back to normal.

4. lex

lex Guest

smashing pumpkins "1979"

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

yep.

One (U2)

6. lex

lex Guest

corner shop "brimful of asha"

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

hell yeah. Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow.

I Wish (Stevie Wonder)

So lex, you might get a kick out of this. So no one showed last night to Phil and Tony's that I knew, but it's all good. We started getting lean there at the end, less people were around, so we started playing some of our jam songs. We pulled out #41 and rn with that for about ten minutes. We stopped at 2 as scheduled and people were passing the hat to keep going with more Dave. We didn't play the encore for the ovation, had to give us money :D
    Hell yeah.

8. lex

lex Guest

wish i coulda been there, mVm!

oh man, yes!!! i was wondering how that gig went, you know. silver said on another thread he woulda gone had it not been raining or something. if i were there, a little rain would not stop me. i like gigs like that specially when i know who is playing. i was playing grover washington, jr yesterday and thinking that! i wasnt even imagining dave matthews. shoot, you can do a set of dmb? damn! one of these fine days...i will get to see you play. :p

clapton "tears in heaven"

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

well we cover 41 occasionally, Too Much sometimes, Ants Marching now and again but they usually just do So Much to Say and Crash or Satellite. The lead singer does a lot with Dave on his acoustic sets so he pushes a few in there. \

FIrst time he ever did 41 was in Raleigh at the Rhino and I wasn't regular band at the time. I was up on stage filling in for the end of the last set when the night was over and everyone walked off. I stepped one foot off and heard him start 41. I stayed on and we jammed, just us two. Kinda got me in.

They're in Virginia tonight without me. I've got a meeting in the morning and I expected the van was gonna be full anyway.

Pepper (Butthole Surfers)

10. lex

lex Guest

i like "too much" the words are just too cleverly done with the music. that is dave's. i love the continuous...suck it up, suck it up... :D

crash into me was just playing...but this moment

dmb "crush" from before these crowded streets

(this one i really love, i wonder, when he said goda, was he referring to his dog? his dog's name is goda... backwards is a dog.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.