1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This moment...

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by magnus, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Night Vision (Daft Punk)

2. lex

lex Guest

mudvayne, "k(now) f(orever)"

3. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Actually right this second.... nothing.

Windylu is well, on the couch watching PBS.. something about flat worms.. interesting shit... :)

4. jazzredcat

jazzredcat Guest

South of the Border from Joe Lovano's CELEBRATING SINATRA

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

You Might Think (The Cars)

I'm ditching the work I need to do...SPC&M...I think the M stands for masochism. I'm behind two assignments and need to do all three for tomorrow. Now or never. But so I was in the tub reading and kinda wrote part of a middle-tempo sappy rock song. The lyrics are pretty damn cheesy. But sometimes that's what gets play. Only the third song fragment I've ever written, and I think this is in 3/4 time to embrace the theme. I don't really like it but I gotta put it down on some medium or else I'll sit there and whine about how I could have written all these great songs. The presence of poor songwriting evidence will help keep me from saying as such.

6. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

Mike, how is the leg? How's your couch-ridden baby machine? :D

Autumn Leaves (Cannonball Adderley with Miles Davis)

7. mramailman

mramailman Guest

magnus you could have been a great engineer but with all that damn song writing :)

My Life - Billy Joel

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

not if you'd seen my grades :) I'm a jack of all trades, master of none, and laughable at all.

Nobody Loves Me But My Mother (and she could be jivin' too) (B. B. King)

really...how are you guys doin?

9. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Doing good.... her belly is HUGE.

I tried to get her to let me take a pic of her belly and put it on the board but to no avail. She'll do it with her shirt down but I want to show her belly skin and all. She's really on the couch but the flat worm show just went off. I got her into it by watching some Nazi war trial show before the worm thing, so don't think she always watches that stuff.
    She's supposed to pop June 5th but be damned if she'll make it. She has a friend that's 9 mos right now and Windylu is alot bigger than her. The Dr. estimated birth weight between 9.5-10.5. Damn that's a big baby. :)

Now to me.. the knee is good. I'm way ahead in rehab. The goal after the first week of visits is 90dgs of flexion.. I was at 90 my first visit. My second visit 110 dg. During the first week after surgery I did leg lifts and calf raises to increase leg strength.
    You'd be amazed at how much muscle mass you lose in a week.
    I did all the excercizes with ease and do them everyday as told.

BUT that damn brace can burn in hell. It's supposed to give support because of all the muscle that you lose but with the lifts and raises I can get around fine without it. I still wear it if I leave but be damnes if a keep it locked.... I put it at 90dg so if I do bust my ass I won't hurt my knee.

Ohh yeah and I'll be able to return to normal running playing football/ basketball in 6mos not 1 yr.

The PT said that some Dr.s say 1yr but most including mine(one of the team Dr.s for ECU) says in 6mos I can do whatever. :)

I know that's probably more than you asked for but... you asked :)

Another little bitch here... the Dr put sooo many restrictions on me The PO won't let me work... doesn't that ass know I have a baby on the way :mad:

Almost forgot

Completely Miserable - Lit

10. lex

lex Guest

good to know. thanx. so glad mVm asked.... :D

godsmack "voodoo"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.