1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This moment...

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by magnus, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    hopefully your songs are marked well. I get a lot of "2 - Money.mp3" type things that I have to listen to and then adjust the name.

Once that's done, though, you just create about ten new name folders, and then search that name. You can move the files within the search. After you've done that a few times you've got the majority of 20 artists' songs moved. Makes it easier to sift. On the other hand I say that and over a third of my files are still in the downloads folder.

Atomic Dog (Parliament)

2. 'Closing Time' "I know who I want to take me home"

Semisonic

3. 'Angel'

"Spend all your time waiting for that second chance....there's always some reason to feel not good enough....it's hard at the end of the day"

Sarah McLachlan

4. 'Baby One More Time'

"I still believe...give me a sign.......how was I supposed to know"
    "My lonelyness is killing me"

Britney (likes to have a cigarette) Spears

5. 'Hero'

"I just want to hold you..........I will stand by you forever"

Enrique Iglesias

6. '[my] Love Don't Cost A Thing'

"What I need from you is not available in stores....But your heart's a mess..........all that matter's is you treat me right"

J.Lo

7. 'I Wanna Be With You'

"Can't get myself to think of anything but you...........your...kiss I taste.......If only for one night........To be the one who's in your arms"

Mandy Moore

8. 'Underneath Your Clothes'

"you're the place where all my thoughts go...........when friends are gone.. we'll still belong to each other........being such a good girl"

Shakira

9. 'Leavin' On A Jet Plane'

John Denver

:mercy:

10. 'Standing Still'

"I'm losing it here until the [dawn]........do you want me like I want you?..............I feel broken down.......do you need me like I need you?.......sweet sorrow"

Jewel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.