1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This moment...

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by magnus, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lex

lex Guest

i love fastball!

"out of my head" fastball

up next: "which way to the top" fastball (this track is my favorite on the album, "all the pain money can buy". poe does back up vocals here.)

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    well, learn something new every day! I have to play another church tomorrow (note: never watch Coming To America before playing a small black church) and then I'm off to family so I won't be around, so I'll wish you a happy mother's day right now lexy. I'm sure you're the best.

Right Place Wrong Time (Jon Spencer's Blues Explosion)

3. lex

lex Guest

thanx, mVm!

"i want the funk" karl denson's tiny universe

have fun, c. i'll tell ya all about my mother's day on monday. obtw, went to a graduation party in boulder earlier today. 'twas great. everyone got drunk, but me! you graduating soon, too? read it on savio's thread. man, good for you! :cool:

avs lost, :mad: and i am finishing watching my tape of sacto kings/dallas mavs hoops game. damn exciting game! they are in over time and it's 113-all. damn...gotta go. i know u dont watch this, man, you r missing lots! go kings!!!
    :D

4. 'One Week'

Barenaked Ladies

5. 'Breathless'

The Corrs

6. 'Devil Inside'

INXS

7. reb

reb 1riot1reb

happy mother day all...

Hey Jazzredcat do you play for a specfic unit or does your band go uanttached to an event.:cool: I am a sutler when I go to an event. I sell my framed reproductions of Civil war flags. I don't go often though. I'd rather sell them off my website or through word of mouth and ship them from here at home.

Sheryl Crow / All I Wanna Do

8. 'Strange Days'

The Doors

9. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Guest

Kings X Tape Head

10. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Hayfever - Trash Can Sinatras

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.