1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

This moment...

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by magnus, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lex

lex Guest

no shit! #58? is it in audiogalaxy?

downloading...mags, look, you can see me!!! hahahaha...c'mon, u too. there's only a few of us now.

2. lex

lex Guest

#58 is all over ag! damn!!!

will do #32 later

i love night jams...

"witness" sarah mclachlan

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    allright, just for now.
    Probably won't show up as 58. Machead is the unofficial title, just like Always is the unofficial title of #40. Depends on what lyrics Dave uses,as apparently he's either changed them or gets drunk and remembers different versions. Likewise, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what song's what. I have three files and three different songs - one that sounds like Bartender, one that sounds like Kind Intentions but has different words completely. Since I can't find lyrics, I don't know what's really what.

4. lex

lex Guest

nope...it's listed as #58!

other bands did it too. i really need to check out john mayer...

5. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

Almost 12- Bela Fleck

Hmm...here it is. Renamed it again. I shoulda caught this. Only version I have found is off Storytellers and I haven't listened to it yet. I'm such a geek.

Missing Crowded Streets Tune Finds Its Debut
    "MacHead" gets a decent title in the deal as well
    Sunday, February 7, 1999
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Of the twelve songs recorded for Dave Matthews Band's Before These Crowded Streets album, the one jokingly titled "MacHead" was the only one to be cut from the track listing. However, the song producer Steve Lillywhite has described as a "slow ballad" has had its public debut. The tune was first played by Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds last week in Syracuse, NY, and has since been dubbed "Reconcile Our Differences." From what has been said concerning the song, "Reconcile..." appears to be another DMB song dealing with religious topics. This tune, which has been played at each concert since last Friday's Syracuse appearance, is being marked by the DMBml as the band's 58th and newest song. The DMBml should have RealAudio and MP3 sound files of "Reconcile Our Differences" online sometime soon -- check back for more information.

6. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

Re: nope...it's listed as #58!

Really? Hmm.

John Mayer - his current song is No Such Thing. I also really like 1983, a song that woke me from sleep and I actually had to post here to remember it. 3x5, back to you, love soon, why did you mess with forever are the ones that come to mind

7. lex

lex Guest

i know why it was cut that time! lol

wtf? is that intro? i am listening to it right now, #58. shoot, sounds like a never-ending intro! there are others...i think i will download another one. this is like recorded live.

not his best. maybe i just need another one. brb. shoot, it's over? this thing is live! oooh, another song coming up...wtf? omg...this is good.

8. lex

lex Guest

what happened to our posts?

mags?hey, it was like twilight zone for a minute there! did that happen to you? page 73 and nothing else? posts gone?

#32 blows. what is this? some mumblings? lol i think i got a bad one... downloading another.

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

what's good?

I got two versions at first, one was 4:00 and the other ten. The ten minute one is a long solo break and Kind Intentions. I dunno why it's labeled that and not KI. That's what I have up now.

10. lex

lex Guest

downloading a couple more. i got the 4 minutes too. not good. am deleting and finding another.

did you get twilight zoned? man, i prob just need sleep. this is good, tho. #58 is better.

what's good? lol to find another that is a good download, that's what.
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.