1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Tarheels

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by Wise One, Oct 5, 2008.

1. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

:nosmile2:

2. LClefty04

LClefty04 Full Access Member

Both teams were 4-4 in the ACC, brag all you want about the recruiting class or about Wilson, but if TOB and Davis don't get it done within the ACC games, all this arguing is pointless.

3. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

The arguing is pointless, period. There's a few on here that find it terribly important to get the last word in. Collin discredited himself greatly with the post I quoted above. Some folks just don't know when to stop.

4. Odin

Odin Full Access Member

:handjob:

Yeah, you're objective, you little powder blue prick. And the funny part is YOU went to EZU.

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

For grad school, you moron. ECU is the only university in the state with a terminal Masters program in Anthropology. The others are all PhD.

6. 44Magnum

44Magnum Full Access Member

Just because I'm about to run out and grab some dinner, will someone please post a copy of the NE Patriots playbook that's on here somewhere that shows their LIST of comeback routes? I'd appreciate it. Seems like he's seen it enough to shut the hell up about comeback routes not being used in the NFL anymore, but let's let him see it again so he can argue that the play book is wrong.

Seriously, you have no clue do you?

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I realize that it's hard for N.C. State fans to comprehend anything, no matter how seemingly simple. You claimed that I said comeback routes didn't exist. You said that because you're a complete moron with no grasp of reality, as I'd never said anything of the sort. I said that they're not used at the NFL level, which they aren't. Neither you, erpi, or anyone else has ever pointed out any actual play in the NFL where a comeback route was actually used. I have explained why they don't use comeback routes, but if you're too dumb to grasp the English language, that's not really my problem. Furthermore, this has nothing to do with the thread and you only brought it up because I humiliated you on the points that were raised, and you couldn't think up a "comeback."

You are an incredibly stupid person. The sooner you come to terms with that fact, the less often you'll embarrass yourself in public.

8. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

colossal fail

9. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

:toilet-paper:

10. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Any idea why Davis cancelled the Colorado series?