1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Site Is A Dead Zone

Discussion in 'Site News' started by dig-it, Sep 3, 2023.

1. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

The owners that bought it from Larry have done a shitty job of just about everything. If you're not going to do something with it then sell it to someone that will.
    The new new background that you promised a couple of years ago has been ignored.
    No communication with members, what few that still post here.
    Yep, you guys suck worse than Tepper as an owner.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I'm working 60 hour weeks at my real life job for the last 14 months, so it's hard for me to manage this place simultaneously, but even if I had the time there's a couple of hard facts everyone might have to accept:

Can you not understand that social media has made message boards obsolete? I pay money to keep this place open as a courtesy to real fans who hate the Huddle, but that place is dying too. The simple reality is that people have faster, more efficient ways to engage online in the year 2023. I've considered establishing a social media presence for this site, but at that point, it just becomes a Reddit thread. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

Also, there's a rapidly growing demographic of NFL consumers who don't even give a shit about any team in particular. These people are either into their fantasy teams, gambling, or content creation. The whole concept of being a "fan" of a particular team is in of itself going extinct.

In closing, a simple "thank you" might be nice, but I don't take it personal. There's like five Panthers fans left, and there's nothing that I can actually do about that.

3. dig-it

Social media is of Satan.

4. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

By real money what do you mean?

5. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

It sounds like Dig-It didn't even know B&B was the owner. LOL

Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
  6. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

I think this opinion is more related to having to be a Panther fan all these years. I was a Panther fan too back in the 90's when they were born, and into the 2000s. And before that, I grew up a Houston Oilers fan. The Tennessee Titans can suck it until the day I die. So believe me, I know the frustration of year after year of mediocrity at best. It makes you want to watch soccer. Or god forbid...baseball.

BTW, Seattle has both a good football team and a good soccer team. Better weather, hotter chicks, more money, nicer houses, brighter future. But at least you guys probably won't get nuked like we will when we go to war with China.

7. dig-it

Carolina has all the quality negros. So we got that going for us.
    You'll be happy to know I've talked with them all and they'll be voting for Trump.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Thank you! :p

9. dig-it

Could you not stick someone here the permission to ban the spammers?

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

This was kind of the first time there ever needed to be a mod. I am planning up updating this forum software and also pushing the site more. I will also be getting a few more staff if there are guys/gals that want to be.