1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

the refs

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by y2b, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Iron9er

Iron9er Full Access Member

Seriously, I thought it was pretty obvious that we tipped that field goal. It was close, but you could see it tipped by Lucas. I knew we were in trouble on the replay though when we had to call a timeout just to get them to review it (seems like they didnt want to say it was a mistaken call from the beginning), and after the treatment Smith got. I'm sure he said something he shouldn't, but I honestly cannot remember an NFL player getting thrown out of a game for anything other than throwing a punch or attacking a ref. The ref just took whatever Steve said personal and couldn't control his emotions.

We didnt play well, but that sometimes happens to good teams, and they have to find ways to make plays at the end of the game to win it anyways. I thought we did that. The refs obviously disagreed.

2. Cattrax

Cattrax Senior Member

Badly

3. y2b

y2b King of QC

No.

Dallas is a good football team, so not taking away from anything they did, especially showing mettle coming back from 10 points down.

But drive after drive sustained due to poor officiating. Big plays down the field, several holds I saw on 3rd & longs. You can't have these little things and still come away with a win against a well coached & talented team. Remeber these guys were once 7-3 before getting to 9-6.

When you get to keep getting first downs on bullshit, eventually a defense will wear down. Jones never sees 34 carries otherwise.

But the networks I'm afraid want the Cowboys in the play-offs, and that's what it came down to. America's team against one of the smaller fan base teams in the league.

Yeah, we dropped week 1 to the Saints. We lossed to Miami & Chicago on the road, and layed an egg at home against the Bucs. But damn, it was fucking game over and the refs blew the call in the end.

4. THE 5TH CRUSADER

THE 5TH CRUSADER THE TRUTH DETECTOR

Yeah how dare them refs let Dallas run for over 200 yards...how dare them refs let Jake fumble 3 times get sacked 3 times,etc

SHUT THE (BLEEP) UP! BUNCH OF CRYING FANS:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

5. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

STFU