1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Real 2007 Bonnaroo Lineup

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by El Bastardo, Feb 14, 2007.

1. chipshot

chipshot Full Access Member

My Morning Jacket was epic with that storm coming in. I found the perfect combination of mushrooms and blow that night.

I'm pretty certain I am going back this year but with a nicer RV, not one of those shitty Cruise America ones.

2. Redsnapper

Redsnapper Burp, gargle, spit.

True dat yo'! I'm not going to disclose publicly the illegal substances I was on, but add :suicide: rolls to that! (go big or go home, right?) Did you see a guy with a "BEER" sign dancing through the crowd during Trey? That was me, knee deep in a lake! :SmokinBanana:

I've had a few bad RV experiences now, Coventry, VT. being the worst, a friend of mine who worked with Steve Winwood's band in 04',

commuted from a near by hotel, that may be the way to go. Haven't decided if I'll go or not this year, I probably will.

3. chipshot

chipshot Full Access Member

I sat on top of the RV during Trey and ate shrooms...not a fan really. Were you the naked guy who stood on the post like a statue?

4. Redsnapper

Redsnapper Burp, gargle, spit.

Nope, that's really not my thing, I like stealing Bonnaroo "Beer" signs and :beer: and :wine: and :pot: and :guitar: :SmokinBanana: :theDJsmile: then maybe :bitecurb: :guns: :fight::ylsuper: and finally :boobies: :woman2: so :wavey:!

5. plutosgirl

plutosgirl It's a Liopleurodon!!!

That's PanPan. I've seen him at every show I've ever been to and thought he was only in my imagination until someone else commented on him one time.

6. SmokingDrinks

SmokingDrinks Junior Member

I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!