1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The official Butter is back thread

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Urban

Urban Full Access Member

Oh, my

I would be shaking Lefty. Metro has access to all kinds of loading dock equipment. Be careful

By the way, I am not this sayhey fellow, or anyone else. And I never said I played baseball.

2. Austinniner

Austinniner somethingorother

Damn Burgh! Never thought I'd see a "let's get back to business" post from your ass. WTF?

Lefty: Metro was merely precautioning, not accusing.

Metro: Chill, bud! Lefty ain't gonna bring the walls down... yet

Back to Business: Butter: Does he come back as margarine? Funny that his nickname came because he had butterfingers and not a smoothE shot. No. I think that he does come back humble and willing to play his role. We'll see more butter than margarine next year. Maybe he can salvage something.

I'm just glad to see some of those transfers come back to the fold. How many schollies we still got left unused? Anyone to use them?

3. Austinniner

Austinniner somethingorother

Re: Oh, my

You did say you played ball, and that you went to UNCC. If you played ball but not baseball, you would be:

1) on the softball or volleyball team

2) on the basketball team

3) didn't play "ball" at UNCC (soccer & golf aren't referred to as "ball"), but played somewhere else.

So who are you?

4. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

he is Pedro Morales:D

5. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

Most people in athletics know me by Lefty and know who I am. I don't care if you know who I am. I'm not hiding anything. I hinted at the Grier departure. It was announced the same day. I didn't publicize it.

And I don't see how I was Grier bashing. I wish he was still here. The guy is a major talent. He decided this wasn't the best situation for him and it appears he caused some problems while he was here. I wish him the best of luck.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2003
  6. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

maybe not bashing, but you were tough on him the day BEFORE the announcement not the SAME day. So you were in fact publicizing him leaving, and bashing him before the announcement (even though sources asked everyone to stay quiet until official). Here are your comments to refresh your memory:

clue? I kept my word.

7. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

It takes two to tango. Clemmons and Grier went back and forth on who was tougher all year. Maybe Calvin should have acted like the upperclassman that he is and shut his fucking mouth.

I'm gonna be super pissed off if Vincent "problem" Grier kicks major ass wherever he ends up.

8. Charlotte2002

Charlotte2002 Full Access Member

I have a feeling he will end up being under .500 for every season he plays D1 ball, but the other 2 will be at Clemson.