1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The official Butter is back thread

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by metro, Jul 10, 2003.

1. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

As a fan of the once great Pittsburgh Pirates, it looks to me as if we are entering a "rebuilding" phase. So let's all be prepared to sit back and revel in the joys of mediocrity while constuction begins on the Tower of Bable.

2. Charlotte2002

Charlotte2002 Full Access Member

Pirates fan...Randall Simon is one of my new favorite players.

3. TheGraduate

TheGraduate Full Access Member

I will welcome him back and he is a good kid and I am glad that, unlike some, he stuck out the year and went to class and did what he needed to do instead of quitting on the semester. I give him credit for that if nothing else. He knows going in that he is lucky to be back and with Nicklenuts gone he won't have that one coach telling him he is a dog all the time. I think humble pie has been served and he will appreciate the second chance. Even on the bench he is the only one on our team that can draw a foul. Of course, too bad he has to shoot the foul shots. :D

4. CPA_Niner

CPA_Niner Hulk Smash

What are the NCAA rules if he does come back? Does he have to sit for a year or can he come back and play this year?

5. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

:D :D :D

cpa, no he does not have to sit. he never left and he stayed enrolled.

6. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

Lefty, you are welcome to discuss some sports here. You are a good Niner fan. But, if you are just gonna try and constantly provoke here, then I will expose your REAL NAME. I don't hide behind a computer and keyboard (everyone knows my I.D.) and you won't either much longer if you and your cronies don't relax. Alexandertowne, though I don't know who you are YET, you can also get Lefty exposed along with Neo. So everyone relax and it will be cool.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2003
  7. uncc86

uncc86 Full Access Member

I wanted to respond when this was 1st posted this morning...........but a nervous twitch started as I read Metro's post and I've just now been able to settle down.

I guess once and awhile you just gotta take some chances and I totally agree that this team would void of depth without him.

The taste of the humble pie better have been so bad that he NEVER forgets it.

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance but I'd rather suffer thru "Demon's 20 3's per game" than anything that resembles what that guy in last seasons #0 jersey did.

8. NovaNiner

NovaNiner Full Access Member

As the 49ers World Turns continues...

9. Lefty9er

Lefty9er Full Access Member

My name was announced in front of a sold-out cinci game as I stood at half-court. So what??? Many people already know who I am. Many sit in my seating area. My only purpose is to spread 49er information. I have no other alterior motive. I don't attack people and I don't make threats. I'm not sure what point your trying to make.

10. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

Can we redirect this thread to the original topic of Butter's ability to suck at ever higher levels of suckness?