1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The New Look Heels!

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by UNCfever, Sep 26, 2003.

1. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

2. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Damn Metro, just when I think you have said the dumbest thing ever, you go and open your mouth again. You calling UNC players gansta thugs is about the most illogical post ever, but you don't do well with your jealousy. So what specific makes them a thug in the Doh photo press conference, that they actually had no time to prepare for. Now I would agree the ath. dept. should have prepared them better, so from what you said your players are thugs but UNCC is better at hiding it?

My point is the only reason this is a big deal for UNC is because they are UNC, and you will find all kinds of photo's posted about their players everywhere. Hell, UNCC doesn't even have photo's for half their team on their official homepage. How is anybody else going to take you serious when your own school doesn't.

3. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

Why is it that everytime I read a metro post I see this...
    [​IMG]

4. UNCfever

I was thinking something like that. Ernest T. Bass comes to mind.

5. Shocker

I fucking doubt it

UNCC ain't shit, ain't never done shit and ain't never gonna amount to shit.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2003
  6. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

hey ass-shocker,
    the last 5 of the last 7 years, Charlotte participated in the NCAA. Same as UNC. :rolleyes:

I find it fitting the UNC fans bring Earnest T Bass and gang into this discussion. Go finish mowing the grass around the broken down car out front and call Packman.

anyway, back on topic. Don't you find it convenient that UNC would attempt to dress their players up classy, is a valiant but failed effort to better the damaged image of UNC hoops after the embarrassment of the last 3 years? Admit it, had they not had the thug-street gear photo opp, they would not be in suits, but normal uniforms for the pic.

7. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

There are photos of every returning player from last season. Traditionally, the newcomers' photos will be added after photo day, which is done the week before practice begins. If you will be patient, I'm sure Tom Whitestone would be more than happy to provide you a like photo sheet of players that the UNC Sports Information Office provides to the media.

8. Shocker

Oh my god. This guy is such a fucking tool. :D

Please stop fucking the family mule out back and get a real fucking life you fucking redneck.

9. UNCfever

While I understand that, but most schools post the latest HS pic or something just so everybody will know who they are. I would imagine with Iti being the next best big man that there should be a few pictures of him out there.

10. Savio

Savio Freelance Pimp