1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

Growing up, I took a strange liking to the Colts of the mid-90's. Jim Harbaugh was one of my favorite players.

Yeah, I know.... :wtf23:

2. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Fuck no I didn't play OA, and I'm not a Bulls fan.

I'm a Bobcat fan, and I was a Hornet fan. Hell I even like Raymond Felton and liked JR Reid. I loved Reid 2.0 when he came back from France. I just wish a Charlotte team would draft a dookie, just once. I don't think it would kill us, we're putting out better pros all the time!

And yeah, I don't think there's any way Chicago can beat Miami. I actually was one who thought Kobe could beat Phoenix (not how he's doing it though) but I don't think the Bulls can beat the Heat. I'm not even pulling for them tbh, I'm a Shaq fanboy unless they are playing 'MY TEAM.' ;)

3. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I think what most of us not in this fight need to know is...

...did DJ really go to Duke, and is Duke his favorite football team?

4. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

Did Dukey go to UNC?

5. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Did any rabid UNC fan?

6. DJ_Tet

Oh, I know it's not an isolated behaviour, and it's my bad for jumping all over him. If it wasn't one of my pet peeves I would have never said anything. I really hate Skin fans for one (because I was 'supposed to be one' and they 'polluted my tv station every sunday'). It's just that second fiddle that gets under my nerves. I'd never go to a Dolphin fan's website and say some of the things he has said today. Maybe that's just me, I know Skin fans are jackasses. They aren't nearly as bad as Cowboy fans and that we can agree with.

It's all fun and games and I can't change who he pulls for. I just ask him not to place us second fiddle like he's doing us a favor. No offense, but it's Charlotte fans like him that make our home stadium a virtual Cowboy home stadium last year (and this year, and the year before last blah blah, thank god most of our Skin games are road games, cause they would be anyway :(). If you aren't going to pull for your Hometown Panthers, as a Charlottean that's offensive to me. I was 17 when we got the Panthers, and no matter any attachment (I didn't have a strong attachment to the Dolphins) I would have dropped it. Easy for me to say (sarcasm). What IS easy for me to say, if I didn't drop my team, I wouldn't have picked up another one. Sorry, that's weak.

You have a team, Meth had/has a team, and that was shown in a couple of posts. Don't come here like you're doing us a favor. You're coming here as a Skin fan, go party with your sis and your mom. You're not welcome here.

7. Meth

Meth Member

My family pulled for the Tarheels, I was 6yrs old when Jordan hit the game winner against Georgetown. My mother and father pulled for the Bulls when they drafted Jordan. It rubbed off on me, I continued to pull for the Bulls when he retired the first time and after he went to the Wizards. If I had to pull for a team now, it will be the Bulls. I just dont really get into the NBA anymore, its more a streetball, thug league now. I think the players are gifted, and I love the game of basketball, so I watch, but I just cant really get into it like I used to. Until they repair thier reputation, its just a bunch of ignorant gangsters playing a pickup game to me.

8. DJ_Tet

Never pretended to go to Duke nor care about college football. But, no to both. I went to Georgia Tech and GT is my favorite college football team. I'm glad us Panther fans unite against the enemy though :banginghe

9. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Any fan of any team is welcome here, by me anyways. But don't expect the majority of posters to sit on their hands if you talk shit about the Panthers. That ain't happenin'.

10. Collin

Collin soap and water