1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Meth

Meth Member

This is what I am talking about. You are a perfect example of the "typical Panthers fan". You hate on my team for no reason (or you havent shared that reason yet). You talk shit to me when your team hasnt really done shit in the last ten years either. Lets not forget, you posted the worst record in the history of the NFL, 1-15, only Dallas (team I hate more than anything) has ever done that.

The Panthers will make the playoffs this year and will get beat in the second round, mark my words.

2. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

My team has made a SB and an NFC Championship game in the last ten years, what has yours done in the last ten years? Are you REALLY that stupid?

You think I don't know history son? I already told you to watch some strike year VHS's and you STILL don't think I know history? I'm your daddy, kid. I know more about this sport than your grandpa forgot when he blew his colon out.

You want to know WHY I hate your team? I'll tell you why (BY THE FUCKING WAY, YOU NEVER ASKED SHITHEAD CAUSE I LOVE THAT QUESTION). It's because I was 'expected' to pull for the fucking Skins. Nevermind Washington was 7 hours away. It was always Skins this, skins that. You never answered, you're a Braves fan too huh. Yeah, we both know you are. A Heels fan too huh? Well, I'm your antithesis. I don't pull for the teams I'm expected to. Luckily, when I was in 7th grade, I got my own basketball team. You're probably a Bobcat/old Hornet fan. You know why? Cause the Wizards/Bullets/Hawks all sucked ass. Well I was always a Hornet fan. I 'barely' pulled for the Dolphins, but I could really care less, cause I liked the Bills too. Guess what, they didn't mean shit to me.

Look I respect you (kinda) for sticking with your real team. That's not my problem. My problem is you flippantly saying you pull for the Panthers second. If you can't pull for your hometown team first and only, I don't fucking want you. If I found out a fan like you in real life, we'd have a problem, for real. Fuck fans like you. You GREW UP in Charlotte and you don't see the problem there? It's your hometown team, have some fucking pride cumguzzler.

Nope, you showed your true colors like all jackass Skin fans. At least you losers are consistent. Have fun watching us raise the Lombardi once in the next two years. Fact, strikeboy!

edit--Fuck, sold MY team short, it's a SB and TWO NFC Championship games. WTF has your team done since the early 90s?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  3. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Speaking for myself, but I think it applies to many, I hate the Redskins because Dan Snider is a little Richie-Rich with a multi-million dollar toy...it's not really the Redskins I hate, it's him.
    I've always loved Gibbs approach to the game and moreso his approach to the players and they have had some players I really like. Being a Penn State fan, I watched them when I could and cheered for Arrington...but cheered for the team to lose.
    If it weren't for Snider, I'd simply be indifferent, but the guy makes it impossible for anyone who wasn't already in the Redskins corner to back them.

4. Meth

Meth Member

I am a Braves fan, however, my father is a Giants fan (baseball) and my mother is a Yankees fan. I am a UNCC fan in college basketball, because I went to school there. The funny thing is, my father, uncle, and cousin have switched teams, dropped the Skins and are die hard Panther fans now. only my wife and mother remain true to the Skins. NBA, I was always a Bulls fan and I really dont care about the NBA now, I just watch all the teams play. Hockey, I dont really follow the NHL, I am a Checkers fan. If I were to pull for a NHL team, its going to be Carolina.

5. Piper

Piper phishin member

Meth is funny.

Attached Files:

6. DJ_Tet

Follow your uncle/father/cousin's lead kid. 1 NFL team per person. You'd be offended as shit if I pulled for the Skins second too. I'm not saying pull for the Panthers, I'm saying pull for a team. You don't get two teams, certainly not in the same conference. You're a Skins fan, don't pretend you pull for my team on this messageboard second and think that will get you a pass.

There's only 32 teams, this isn't like the NCAA where there are over 100 teams and each parent might have an alma mater on top of yours. It's 32 teams. You've got one. You like your hometown team. Why not accept the fact that you were luckier than any fan other than Steeler fan to see your team win 3 Super Bowls, and switch to the hometown team? If not, you're a Skin fan. Sorry, not a Panther fan.

No hard feelings, but if my team is your number two, quite frankly, go fuck yourself.

Now where's Rachel Nichols?

edit--Holy fuck, a BULLS fan. But WE'RE the fairweather fans. Go ahead, get a new nickname, and pretend this thread never happened. I mean, come on, WE'RE the fairweather fans but you've ALWAYS BEEN A BULLS FAN? But you don't care about the NBA anymore. Laugh my fucking ass off. Seriously, you know how stupid that sounds right? Right? You won't argue that I hope.

7. Meth

Meth Member

lol, that is funny as shit. The nickname is not from doing meth, but comes from a old video game character when I used to play Ultima Online. My character was named Method Man, and everyone called me Meth.

8. DJ_Tet

I had a ferret named Method Man, but he wasn't a front runner like you.

UO must have been some good times though. How about them Bulls? They are kicking ass with Chris Duhon and Luol Deng huh? Man they shouldnt have traded Elton Brand, really set them back imo.

edit--oh yeah, you're not a fan anymore. What a valuable fan you are, to drop a league because a player retires. I mean, if you were a Hornet fan I could understand dropping the league. Seems like you did it cause Jordan doesn't play there anymore and the Bulls weren't winning. Maybe you did it cause you were a frontrunner. I mean shit, do you REALIZE what you called fans of your 'second favorite' team and then spewed this shit? It's pretty ridiculous the amount of contradictions you've admitted to so far.

9. Piper

Piper phishin member

You can "like" a second team, I guess. There's a couple of guys on here who seem to jump between Skins and Panthers depending on who is doing better who'll remain nameless. We've made fun of them before/

His approach is just weird. But meth heads aren't real logical.

10. Meth

Meth Member

Did you ever play UO?

They evened it up with the Heat, but I dont think they will win the series. Ben Gordon is awesome though. My pick to win the NBA championship was Phoenix, but due to poor officiating, they just went down and the Lakers are up 3-1. It looked like Nash got fouled, they called a jump ball. Props to Kobe for hitting a game winner at the buzzer though.