1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Meth

Meth Member

I am a Skins fan and I can pull for the hometown team if I want to, regardless if a shithead like you cares or not. You seem kinda off in the head, I bet you wipe your ass before you shit don't you?

2. Meth

Meth Member

also, your team will never win a Super Bowl. Ever. Mark my fucking words. Im not fair weather if I pull for the Skins first and foremost, which I do. You still havent answered my question. What team did you turn on when the Panthers came to town? Dallas, Skins, Steelers, Falcons? which one. I have never met a Panther fan who didnt have a team prior.

Fess up to it fucker.

3. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

why not?

4. Piper

Piper phishin member

This meth guy is funny. He comes in, slams a teams players, fans, and says they'll never win a super bowl. And this from his second favorite team.

Funny guy. Also apparently a cum guzzler however.

5. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

You obviously can't read, cause I did answer that question

Now go fuck yourself, and you ARE a fairweather fan. You and every other skin fan in this city. You know why? It takes 7 hours to get to Washington. It takes 3.5 hours to get to Atlanta. You know why you are a Skin fan? Cause they won 3 Super Bowls when you were a child. So yeah, you're pretty much the VERY DEFINITION of a fairweather fan.

So go home and get your fucking shinebox, cause you weren't pulling for 'the hometown team.'

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

I want to fuck Rachel Nichols. :1peekdoor

7. DJ_Tet

no backup? weak man, come on...

I want to fuck her too :(

8. Meth

Meth Member

Actually, I am a Skins fan because my father, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, great uncle, etc. pulled for the Skins. Most of my family was from Virginia. My great uncle had season tickets when the Skins were at RFK. So nice try fucker. I pulled for the Skins when they were mediocre, when they were great under Gibbs (his first 12 years), when we made the playoffs only 1 time in 12 years after Gibbs, and the new Gibbs era. I was born into a family that pulled for the Skins.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  9. DJ_Tet

He doesn't have a 'second favorite' team and I don't know why he tries to keep that facade up. Just because he was born in Charlotte doesn't mean he has to pull for the Panthers. But there are only 32 teams in the NFL, it's really not too hard to choose one, and his is the the Skins.

What sucks for him is that he saw all these Super Bowl trophies as a child, and he expects to see them again as an adult. Oh he will, but it will be his 'Second Favorite' team winning them.

Lucky guy.

Go fuck yourself btw, not sure if I made that clear Skinfan.

10. DJ_Tet

Good for you, here's a cookie.

Now go fuck yourself and drop the Panthers k? K.

edit--I never pulled for your pissass team cause it was expected to, don't pull for mine 'second.' I mean do you even REALIZE how condescending that is? So like a Skin fan. We don't need you here, we support the Panthers just fine (until Dallas comes to town, if you want to buy tix to that game we're good ;))