1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Choose a team cunt.

2. Meth

Meth Member

I have asshat, its the Redskins. God your fucking retarded.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

:wtf23:

4. DJ_Tet

Asshat. You suck penis huh? I guzzle cum because I pull for Duke, you floss with pubes. You know why? Because you pull for two NFL teams. Nice 11 posts btw, you've got a long future here pal.

Do you even have PSLs here, or do you just 'pull for us' cause we knocked your team off cable?

5. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

rofl

6. Meth

Meth Member

no, I pull for the Redskins over every team. I hope the Panthers do well because they are the home team (I am a NC native), however, I will never pull against the Skins. Plenty of people pull for multiple teams. Unless your fucking 10yrs old, you probably pulled for a team before the Panthers. And you probably turned into a traitor and started pulling for the new team, so suck my cock and get off my balls.

7. DJ_Tet

He pulls for two NFL teams. Not two in opposite conferences, two in competition with each other. If you've chosen, you chose. You didn't choose the Panthers, therefore you don't pull for us. I don't want you pulling for us second. You're worse than a real Redskin fan. Worse than a Cowboy fan even. The Panthers don't want your money, move to Washington and try to get tickets up there k pal? Don't 'throw us a bone by pulling for the hometown team second.' Do you HAVE any idea how lame that makes you?

Obviously not. Go fuck yourself and your mother k?

edit, yeah, I was a Dolphin fan and I dropped them like a bad habit once my 'hometown' got their own team. I was born here. I have pride in my town. You keep sucking the Washington cock if you want. Let me guess, you're a Braves fan too huh. And a UNC fan. You're a fucking moron, please don't pull for your hometown team second. What are you, 60 and too set in your ways?

8. Meth

Meth Member

you and your pathetic franchise and fans have so much to brag about. Fuck the Panthers, I like to see them do well, because they are the home team, but I dont pull for them over my Skins, whom I have pulled for since birth.

Kiss my ass, you will never have a team (in the Panthers) to succeed like the Skins, Dallas, or 49er's, so you will never know greatness. Your a piece of shit fan, who talks shit, and trys to tell people who they can and cannot pull for. Your a fucking loser.

Go pull for your shitty team and keep that dream alive with Jake Delhome. Who cares about stats, there is one important stat in the playoffs, winning the fucking Super Bowl. One that this sorry ass franchise will never know.

9. DJ_Tet

Don't cry cause you have to pay the NFL $300 to follow your own 'old team' again. And don't call me a traitor for following my hometown team. If I'm a traitor for following my own home team, does that make you a fucking terrorist? Seriously. You're the one who brought 'home town' into this. Charlotte's my home town, who am I supposed to follow, the Skins? Just cause they won a couple of Super Bowls as a kid? Sorry, just cause I am a dook fan does NOT mean I'm a frontrunner, and quite frankly that assertion pisses me off. More likely YOURE the frontrunner skin fan living in Charlotte. I can get to ATL a hell of a lot quicker than I can get to Washington. And tickets were a shitload easier to get as well, why not be a whiteshoes fan, frontrunner?

Calling us, on this messageboard, frontrunners. What the fuck kind of fairweather frontrunner fans you think post on messageboards? You sound like those New Orleans fans from a few years back christ. Seriously, drop your 'hometown' team. If being in the SB and the NFC Champ game in the last three years isn't enough frontrunning for you, we don't want you. I don't want you anyway, and god forbid you sit in BoA and cheer for the Skins next to my ass. We will have to throw down.

10. DJ_Tet

Good, quit pulling for us. PLEASE. And we'll be good.

I don't give a FUCK who you pull for, but you don't put us second and come on this board proud about that. Fuck that, fuck you, and go watch some worn down tapes of a strike year. Oh yeah, just cause Joe's back does not mean you're raising that trophy. You kinda need a QB to do that, and you guys don't have one. Cheers jackass.