1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

For the record, it was THE 5TH CRUSADER who came in here and started shit. As for the fair weather fans, I can't speak for them. Or the asshole who insulted you. Those people set a poor example, but they are common with every major pro sports team.

2. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

3. Meth

Meth Member

very true, however, I know some hardcore Panther fans, who I have great respect for. But it seems like the majority of fans abandon them if they dont play well. It's pathetic. My Skins sucked for 12 seasons until last year, but we sold out every game and had to expand the stadium, because our fans are true.

I wish all Panther fans were hardcore all the time, then I could understand the insults.

4. Piper

Piper phishin member

Meth, every team, including the Skins, have fans who say that shit. We've got some fairweather fans, but their are a lot teams that would turn when you are 1-15.

I respect Gibbs but dislike the Skins. Sue me.

5. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

I don't believe that it's the 'majority'. I can concede that our fans are not as devoted as fans of older NFL clubs, but we've done a pretty good job in our short history. And yeah, Daniel expanded the stadium, but many Redskins fans are already bitching about their view being blocked by pillars.

6. Meth

Meth Member

I read that, I havent been to a game since the stadium was expanded. I was wanting to go to the Panthers/Skins game this upcoming season, however, tickets are fucking expensive since Gibbs came back. Cheapest I can find so far is $106 per ticket, upper level.

7. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

yeah, you kinda have to trade a shitload of stuff to reach for a LB when you piss off one of the best players in the league because your coaching staff and ownership are immensely retarded. So, grats?

8. Meth

Meth Member

He hardly played last year and we still finished with a top defense. I love Arrington, he was my favorite player on the team, however, him and his agent made up shit about that "extra bonus" in his contract and got started off on bad terms. He got hurt two seasons ago, then was still hurt starting the season.

plus, he was the only bitch on the team not willing to restructure his contract (unlike all the other players) in case the CBA didnt get signed. He will be great for the Giants, it's time to move on.

9. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Holy FUCK. A Redskin fan who 'pulls for the Panthers second.' No offense, but go to hell Pal. I don't want you, we don't want you. We don't need your PSL, choose a team. Oh wait, you did. It's the Skins. Please don't pull for my team 'second' and then talk shit about us on a message board. Can you not get how lame that is? I thought 5th crusader was lame, and yet you're sitting here talking about FAIRWEATHER PANTHER FANS? No offense, but like I said, go to hell.

Where I come from, you get one team. If you don't want to pull for the Panthers for being a 'hometown' team, that's fine. Just don't put the Panthers second. That's lame as shit, and you should know it. It's like what they say about QBs, if you've got two, you don't really have any. Choose a team, and stick with it.

10. Meth

Meth Member

This is coming from a cum guzzling Duke fan. Please.