1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

5th Crusader/Truth Detector is just a dickhead, it doesn't matter what team he pulls for. There's nothing wrong with this Meth guy being a Redskins fan, though. For that matter, I don't see anything wrong with liking two teams, as long as one is a clear favorite. I like the Braves, but the Orioles are my team and I have no qualms about pulling for the Braves to lose when the two play each other.

2. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Would that be equivalent to one of your first posts on Brave message boards? Would you accuse Brave fans of being Fair Weather? Would you handle yourself like Meth did on this board tonight?

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

If someone was talking shit about the Orioles? You bet.

4. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I attended games 3 & 4 of the '66 WS. Swear.

5. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

The Braves aren't really a good comparison, being even more fairweather than the Panther fans.

Anyway, Meth sucks ass and so do you if you're trying to defend him here. Him liking the Panthers and Skins is akin to you liking the Nationals and the Orioles. Well actually only if the O's were a National League team. Actually if you're defending him, no sloppy seconds for you man. Seriously, defending his actions and beliefs as I've exposed him on every level is pretty sad.

He was the one to come here flapping his lips, why are you fighting his battle when he abandoned it so long ago?

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Here you go Redskin loyalist

Attached Files:

• 5th.JPG
      5th.JPG
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
  7. Louie

Louie Full Access Member

This Meth guy is gay. Foreskins suck.

Panthers all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

8. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

seems like all your teams (except for UNCC Hoops) are teams you have watched recently enjoying some success, or you grew up watching whil ethey were good, or getting good...(read early 90's).

DJ has owned you this entire thread.

9. Meth

Meth Member

Bite me. Do you know how bad the fucking Braves were 25 years ago when I started watching them? Also, you highlighted the Yankees, however, I have never pulled for them ever, my mother grew up watching the Yankees, my dad the Giants, both wanted me to be a fan of their team, I picked my own. The Bulls also were mediocre at best when I first started watching them and it was a while before they even won a championship. The Redskins were the only team that was great when I started watching them. Then they sucked forever after Gibbs left, now they seem back on track. So, my Braves sucked ass, Bulls sucked ass, and Redskins were great.

By my calculation, 66.6% of my teams sucked growing up for a while and over the last 10 years (adding UNCC), my teams sucked 75% of the time (Redskins sucked, UNCC sucked, and Bulls sucked; only the Braves have done ok).

The only thing DJ has owned me on is the fact he disagrees with me pulling for the Panthers second, which really isn't owning, it's his opinion. I dont really consider the Panthers a threat to my team, because we rarely play them in the regular season. When we do play them, I pull for the Skins. When they play the other NFC East teams, I pull for the Panthers.

10. Meth

Meth Member

You have an amazing ability to point out the obvious.