1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The MIGHTY Redskins draft what Thomas Davis AINT!

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by THE 5TH CRUSADER, Apr 29, 2006.

1. THE 5TH CRUSADER

THE 5TH CRUSADER THE TRUTH DETECTOR

The Redskins selected linebacker Roger "Rocky" McIntosh from the University of Miami with the 35th overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft.
    To obtain McIntosh, the Redskins traded the 53rd pick in the second round of this year's draft, the 189th pick in the sixth round of this year's draft and a second-round pick in the 2007 NFL Draft.
    [​IMG]Roger McIntosh, at the NFL Scouting Combine in February 2006. (AP Photo) McIntosh is regarded as a versatile defender who is a hard-hitting, hard-working player and will fit into the aggressive style of the Redskins' defense.
    McIntosh, 6-2 and 231 pounds, is a versatile defender who has experience at all three linebacker positions. Last season, Miami's defense ranked fourth in the nation in total defense (270.08 ypg) and scoring defense (14.25) while leading the Division I-A ranks in pass defense (152.17 ypg).
    McIntosh started 26-of-46 games at Miami. He recorded 266 tackles (127 solos) with 9.5 sacks for minus 69 yards, 32 stops for losses of 124 yards and nine pressures. He had two fumble recoveries, three forced fumbles and seven pass deflections.
    In 2005, McIntosh started 11 games at strongside linebacker and led the team with 89 tackles (50 solo). He also recorded 5.5 sacks for minus 45 yards and 10 tackles for a loss of 56 yards.
    Following the season, McIntosh earned All-ACC honorable mention honors for the second consecutive year and was named a Super Sleeper Team choice by the NFL Draft Report.
    In 2004, McIntosh ranked second on the team with a career-high 111 tackles (37 solo). He spent the 2003 season as a reserve linebacker.
    After redshirting in the 2001 season, McIntosh appeared in 12 games in 2002 with six starts and registered 43 tackles (24 solo).
    McIntosh attended Gaffney High School in Gaffney, S.C. He was rated the 15th best linebacker in the country by Super Prep as a senior.

2. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

I think you took a wrong turn at Albaqwirky, this is a Panthers board.:imagestor

3. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    what Thomas Davis ain't - what's that, a reach?

nice job being excited about your one pick, though, it's gonna be a while before they pick again at this rate.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

:agreed:

5. Thelt

Thelt Full Access Member

The skins give up two more pick to move up and take a guy in the second as their first pick? They have what three draft picks left in the next ten years?

6. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Oh wait, let me change my facial expression because I must have looked like I cared there for a moment................:umno:

7. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

Just guessing from the responses, since OP Bitch is on my ignore, but I gather it's just another worthless troll.

Maybe Washington will sign Ed Nelson for a FA TE and you can have your UConn player that way. God knows he wasn't good enough to compete on their basketball or football team, I'm sure he'll be a star in the NFL though. Tell him to give back his ACCROY while he's at it, I'm tired of GT players shitting on that award.

8. Clay

Clay Full Access Member

A second round pick?

9. chipshot

chipshot Full Access Member

actually, it's a football board :stickpoke]

10. McFly41

McFly41 Work Hard...PLAY HARDER!

Sure it is, but nobody cares how little Danny Snyde is fucking things up over there.

Fuck the Redskins with double penatration!