1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

The Carr Decision

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Abusive, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Full Access Member

way i see it......Delhomme and old ass Vinny are doing ok with the system we have....Carr is not.

2. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

s
    y
    s
    t
    e
    m

and, timing.

3. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

Agreed.

Carr bites, in this system, for whatever reason. Vinny actually inspired me, the way he played and moved us in the 2nd half vs. GB. Just sucks that he's 44, and can't keep his old ass bones together.

4. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

What was so frustrating for me today was that a reasonably healthy Carr had camp, every guy on offense had camp. OL has had the same starters for nine games and a bye. And looked like pure shit against a bad defensive team. General game plan, execution, everything.

5. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

The coaching has been poor.

Poor playcalling, poor planning (apparently). Poor uses of challenges. Poor clock management, at times. Inability to get defensive calls to the LB in a timely manner.

Crossman.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

You obviously missed my point, which isn't surprising considering that you seem to have serious issues with reading comprehension. Again, Carr isn't going to be the starter in 2008. If he isn't going to be part of the future, there isn't much point in posting ten thousand threads about him, especially when it's just rehashing things that have already been said.

No. Stick to R&R.

That's not even remotely close to being true. We got blown out at home by the Texans with Delhomme, we barely beat Atlanta with Delhomme, and we haven't exactly been good with Testaverde. The QB play has been frustrating, but as I keep saying, not even in our top 5 as far as biggest concerns go.

You should shut up permanently. You are a colossal idiot without the slightest comprehension of football, which in and of itself isn't a big problem, but you make it one by babbling incessantly because you hate David Carr. Anyone who isn't a drooling nincompoop has seen that our O-line is sucking this year in pass protection, and would notice that Carr has been sacked more because he's the one who was playing against the Titans, who absolutely destroyed our pass protection. Aside from that one game, he largely avoided being sacked. The weird thing is that you don't even need to invent all these asinine, hair-brained reasons for thinking the guy isn't getting the job done, but you nevertheless come up with the absolute dumbest shit you could possibly say.

7. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Which is why he was out there. And while the system doesn't suck because of Carr, Carr doesn't suck because of the system. I think it's just universal.

8. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

so Carr + system = suck? or is it Carr x system=suck.

Or just Carr suck. (I don't know how to make it squared)

9. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Solarte- He means Carolina Panthers=Suck

10. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

Oh, I thought this was just about Carr. Thanks.