1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

TA Going to the Draft

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by chris, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Panther84

Panther84 Junior Member

TA is going to the draft because he has 2 kids and with out depth at tailback, he was never going to get the looks he needed. I talked to some of the other guys and its pretty much an understanding he will go in the 4th or 5th round. For all of his doubters, TA is truly a remarkable talent. His ability to take a hit and keep moving is incredible. I know a lot will say he cant take a hit without getting injured, but when he is healthy he is a great running back. I talked with Corso and Herbstreit when they were here in Raleigh for the Canes game, and both said he could have been a top 20 pick if he would have stayed healthy and played like he has in the past. They also raved on his receiving abilities and his hands out of the backfield. Im not trying to boost TA or put him down, but I just wanted everyone to know why he is going to the draft and some of the truths about him.

2. chris

chris Full Access Member

When the fuck is that gonna happen?

3. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

TA will go pro and not fumble and not get hurt and break all kinds of records. He'll be the anti-Dan Morgan.

4. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

And Ernest Graham. If Graham had stayed healthy, Gators likely win another National Championship game.