1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

TA Going to the Draft

Discussion in 'College Football Forum' started by chris, Dec 13, 2004.

1. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Let's all calm down a minute.

Amato doesn't have a stellar record in the ACC. He's a first time coach. He's coming up on put-up-or-shut-up time. Up until now, he's been getting the players and going through getting the program going again.

TA is probably tired of playing hurt and not getting anything out of it. At least he can go the NFL and make some money and be hurt and turn the ball over. Brain isn't saying that he knows why TA is leaving. He's taking a guess. Why is everyone getting upset at a fucking guess?

I agree that things need to change, but while all of you anti-State people are bemoaning the fact that the evil, evil Chuck the Chest is running players and coaches off, he's still got a decent-sized commit list building. Players are still making visits. Players are still thinking about coming to State.

Are we saying that all of those people are idiots for thinking about taking a scholarship to State? Be careful how you answer, Toney Baker fans.

2. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

:laugh1:

3. The Brain

I don't think a free ride at State is a bad thing at all and I've have taken it myself if I'd have gotten the chance.

I'm beginning to think the Continental Tire Bowl may end up deciding Tony Baker's fate. Baker said he'll decide BEFORE the All-American Bowl and will announce when there. That's Jan. 19th. A nice showing by the Tar Heels could legitimately give them the edge. Like I said I still like the scout.com video from the Shrine Bowl in which Baker names off his 5 schools and the first one is North Carolina. Does it mean shit? Nope, but its a good thing that they're the first school that comes to his mind when asked.

4. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

You gotta figure Baker to have State lower than the others because of the perceived depth at running back. Hell, Blackman just started coming on and Washington's shown a little something, but no one really made the impact (positive impact) that TA made.

Spurrier's making waves already. He's contacting all these verbals to other schools (like Joe Cox). I know Spurrier's not a running type of guy, but he did produce Fred Taylor. Has Baker said anything about SC?

5. The Brain

No I've read where a few others have added SC to their list because of recent calls from Spurrier, but Baker's been pretty solid with his 5. He won't seem to name a solid favorite of his 5, so it's kept everyone confused, but he hasn't added to that group.

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

yeah i know.........shows exactly who should see the world, doesnt it

the younguns nowadays are so touchy...

7. The Brain

:rolleyes: fucktard

8. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Third place finishes in the ACC :

John Bunting - 2
    Chuck Amato - 0